Chapter 13

Chapter 13

What have i done . Did i just loose my best friend ? I guess i did an expression when reading the text cause Matthew hugged me tight . They boys surrounded us , i felt like shit . As soon as matthew let go of me , carter took my phone away from my hands and read the msj .

Maddie = wth carter give that back to me !

Carter = matt was right ..

Maddie = what do you mean ...? (All of the boys left and you where left with matthew alone )

Matthew = leen texted me saying that if i didnt let go of you, she would ... I told her i wasnt trying to get you away from her. After i dropped you off at her house a couple minutes later she texted me saying that you choosed me and she wouldnt talk to you ever again . I told her that was fucked up and a true friend wouldnt do that but she didnt understand . When i saw you today with her thats why i acted like that . I knew it was coming and i hated seeing her do this to you because i know how much you love her ...

I didnt know what to respond to matthew . I always said i would never choose a guy over my best friend but this time i think leen fucked up . I never did anything to make her act like this . And tbh i was the hurt one now , not her . Matthew just looked at me , i excused myself and got up to change back into my normal clothes . When i got out matt and the boys where laying around the living room playing video games. Matthew was on the couch , i layed down right beside him and cuddled with him . He was shirtless and his chest felt so warm . Almost like heaven , i slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.