Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I cleaned my room and got ready . I went downstair around 1pm and my parents where getting everything ready to make hotdogs and hamburgers . I just sat there watching them . They started teasing me saying matthew deserved better since i dont know how to cook. But i do know how to , im just to lazy . The bell rang and i ran to the door . My mom screamed to me " act cool ! " . I think the boys heard it , how embarrassing. I opened the door and i welcomed them in . I hugged every single one of them and matthew was last . He kissed my neck and it gave me goosebumps. It felt so good , in order to play it off i laughed . I introduced the boys to my parents . They seemed to be getting along . But then ofcourse my dad decided to have a one on one talk with matthew , they walked outside . I could tell matt got nervous . Me and the boys stayed inside my house with my mom . They kept on making jokes of what they could be talking about , it was killing me . At the end my dad and matt hugged , and it gave me a little bit of relief . Around 10 my parents went upstairs to sleep . The rest of us stayed downstairs. We played games and just had a fun time . The boys left at midnight , but matt stayed over .