Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After spending almost all day stalking him with leen . She had to leave . I said bye to her and her family . I couldnt stop thinking about the piece of paper with the number on it . As soon as they left i went into my room and called it . Chances where it could've been matthews and tbh i really did want it to be his. It rang 2 times and a guy answered . My heart started beating so fast .

Maddie= hi , i found a paper on my bag with this number written on it ... Can i ask who is it ?

Matthew = well tell me who is talking ?

Maddie = maddie ? ...

Matthew = its the hot guy you bumped into at the store

Maddie = ( laughs ) well let me tell you he was kind of hot ..

Matthew = yeah i know . (Both of them laughed)

We continued talking about random stuff , i didn't want to bring the whole vine famous situation yet . I was hoping he would tell me . He was so random . It was funny . I fall hard for guys who make me laugh

I wake up the next day because my phone was ringing like crazy . Its saturday and i always like to sleep in . Leen knew that so she wouldnt bother me till noon . I wake up kind of pissed but then i see its texts from matthew . He was spamming me like crazy . It made me laugh because none of the texts made sense . He talked about turtles , pancakes , and something about him being a chef . I respond with " you are annoying Mr.Espinosa " . He texts me back saying " i get that alot but then pancakes wouldn't be the same without syrup " . I laughed so hard . He was so random and i liked that about him . I text back with " i agree" . He asks if i want to hangout and i didnt know how leen would react towards that . But i decide to say yes . I mean we were gonna hang out with his friends , i guess that means i can bring leen with me too . I text her telling her we hanging out with those dudes from vine and she complains but no matter what she can never say no to me . I tell her matthew will come pick me up and then we would go for her . I get ready and wait for matt.