Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I jump off matthews back and hold his hand . We both walk towards them , and leen reaches for his my ex hand .

Maddie = hi..

Ex = is this your new boyfriend ?

Matthew = yeah thats me . Im matthew ( gives him his hand )

Ex= ( looks at his hand and ignores it , matthew takes his hand back )

Well this is leen , my new girlfriend

Maddie = yeah i know her , she was my bestfriend remember

Ex = right ! I knew you both had met before

Maddie = whatever . And you call me the whore ? ( looks at leen ) makes alot of sense

I walk away with matthew and i could feel the anger of leen . I holded on tight to matthew and he rubbed my back saying " its ok " . I told matthew he was my ex and that he cheated on me several times thats why i was very heartbroken from that relationship . He got mad and said he was jerk for hurting me . That i deserve the best and he is here to give me that . I kissed him very passionately and he followed . We walked back to the boys and chilled . I then remembered i had to go back home because school tomorrow ugh . And i have to see both my ex and leens face tomorrow . I hate this .

Matthew takes me back home and we go up to my room . He doesnt want me to go to school but it would be my last week i have to go . We argue a little and he gets over it fast . He lays down beside me and bring me into him . He kisses my forehead and says i just want you to be happy.