Chapter 4: Octarian Crevice

AN: Just a quick note. I changed the cover and added chapter images. These are my drawings, so yeah. Bye?

*Another time skip*

"I feel so different!" Silica directed to Cobalt, but he was not there. "Eh?" Silica looked around, worried. She pushed through the crowd, looking for him. Instead, she found a short-tentacled inkling sitting on a sewer grate. " Who are you?" She asked reaching out to touch her on the shoulder. She looked around, grinned like a Cheshire Judd (get it?) and pulled Silica down the sewer grate with her.

Silica opened her eyes and looked around. She spotted the short tentacled inkling standing in a small group, situated in a cave that was in a colossal ravine

"YOU-" Silica started to say, but she was interrupted.

"You are Agent 11. Welcome to the new Squidbeak Splatoon! I'm Agent 4."

"How exactly did you recruit her?" A white squid holding an umbrella asked.

"I saw her trying to touch me, so I grabbed her down the sewer pipe!" Agent 4 held out her Dualies, and acted out the whole thing, seemingly proud of her work.

A very familiar looking inkling stepped out to say something, but his eyes widened and he hid in another room of the cave. Silica raised her eyebrow and asked

"Who is he? He kinda looks familiar..."

"Why don't we just introduce ourselves?" A pink inkling asked.

"Good idea. That is Agent 1, who is Callie(pink tentacled). I am Agent 2, Marie(white tentacled). That is Agent 3,(yellow-green), Agent 4(short tentacled), Agent 5 and Agent 6(Pearl and Marina), Agent 7- wait, where is he? Eh, I'll just keep going. Agent 8(Octoling) and Agent 9 and Agent 10(Who you will find out about later;3)."

"I'm Silica, but can I leave? I was just looking for my friend Cobalt." She asked desperately. Just then, she heard a nearly silent gasp, but disregarded it.

"Help us with a teensy problem first..." Marie smirked.

"Fine, What is it?" Silica rolled her eyes.

" Okay, so there's this p-"

CRASH

Hey look, a cliffhangerrrr!