🎶🎵🎤I D O L 🎤🎵🎶

*kicks wattpad* fuck you Wattpad and your shitty rankings. I leave to work on my plot and you go and put me on 112 place on #marie ? And then put me on 17 place on egg?! Seriously? I'm trying to finish my countless concepts and fix this stupid plot that I ruined.

Okay, sorry. Le's get started...

Silica POV

Silica was taking notes about Captain Cuttlefish and his achievements in the Octavian War, when the speaker above the teacher's heads said

 "Silica Crest, report to the principal's office." 

"Wait, what?" Silica rubbed her ear." Was that me?"

The teacher nodded, and gestured for her to leave.

Silica ran down the hall and opened the door to the principal's office.

"Ah, Silica. I see that you have come. Yes, please sit down." The principal was a tall and grim-looking Octoling woman with short tentacles. "I see that you have been qualified to join the Inkopolis Center idols, Sora and Nori. They personally asked for you to leave school every day at this time to go practice songs, gigs, you know the deal," she looked over her glasses, and Silica saw a hint of a smile.

"But...Okay!" Silica didn't want to bother the principal with her waterfall of questions, so she willingly slung her bag over her shoulder and left the school.

She reached the studio, and sat down on a stool. A few seconds later, she decided to look around. After reaching a changing room, she peeked in after hearing voices coming from inside. What she saw was surprising. Sora was tying Agent 10's tentacles, and a white to blue Inkling wig was hanging on a post.

"Umm..." Silica was utterly confused. Sora dropped the tenta-band and gasped.

"Oh, hi Silica~" Nori? said lightly, as if this was meant to happen. "Looks like the cat's out of the bag!" Nori clapped her now obviously Octoling hands and got up.

"You've been an Octoling all along? And agent 10?" Silica laughed, and picked up the wig. "You're really pretty, you know? I think you should show everyone that you're an Octoling."

Sora looked petrified. "It's fine, sis." Nori waved her hand. "And yes, we're sisters." Silica opened her mouth at this second, and then closed it sheepishly. 

"So, I'm going to be working with you?" She asked, grinning.

"Yes..." Sora smiled kindly at her, and then handed her an amazing outfit, complete with little clover looking items everywhere.

"What are these?" Silica pointed to the items.

"They represent your pupils, silly! They are either clovers or flowers, your choice~" Nori put two  little clover-flower earrings on her ears.

After a couple minutes, Silica was complete with a lace hat and overall dress.

"Now, let's start practicing for your first news presentation!" Nori smiled at her, and then shot out of her chair.

" And then your own song..." Sora reminded Nori.

This is going to be fun!

475 words

😊Bye!