- Epilogue -

3 weeks later

"Cobalt, are you coming?" Silica called. Silver was waiting in the living room, inpatient, and Silica didn't want her to be upset.

"Yeah..." Silica heard Cobalt yawn, and then footsteps. She sighed, and walked downstairs. There was knocking on the door, and then heard knocking on the door. Silver opened it, and Carbon and Cobalt walked in.

"Hi Carbon!" Silica smiled at him, and he nodded in reply. "Hi Cobalt!" Silica pecked him on the cheek, and let them inside.

"Are we going to play some Turf War, or are you two just going to be lovey-dovey?" Silver asked grumpily.

"Y-Yes!" Cobalt blushed.

"Then let's go," Silver walked out of the house, and gestured for them to follow. They super jumped together, to the lobby where they would make many memories.

Acknowledgments: Thank you @Soanimeaddictedlol for being my best reader, and an amazing friend. Thank you @the_iwoomynati for cheering me on and helping me. And lastly, thank you Ed_ Wheezer for being the best kitty, and for inspiring me with your amazing story. Thank you all!

End of the Book Note: It's been a great journey. I'll always remember this book as my first book I ever published to the public. I finally feel loved and praised, and for once, I'm not the person who sits back and doesn't do anything. Thank you for reading! I hope you'll still be with me when I start writing my backstory book :)

 Thank you for reading! I hope you'll still be with me when I start writing my backstory book :)

I hope you enjoyed this story!

55 on Marie