Chapter 11! : Team Marmalade And Team Violet

Green.

Silica cheered and high-fived Cherry. Kari hugged Ray, who looked disinterested yet flustered. 

Carbon walked up to Silica, holding out his hand.

"You were good, I gotta say. Maybe we should team up next time," he said gruffly, yet somehow kindly. 

"Thanks...?" Silica shook hands with him, and felt like she was being watched. Unknown to her, Cobalt was watching from the bleachers, ears drooping.

The next round was to start. Team Ivy and Navy settled on the bleachers, watching as two teams left to battle.

"This is going to be boring." Ray grumbled, watching the purple team walking up, all wearing full school uniforms, and... all girls.

"Wait...they're all girls!" Silica was confused. "They should have at least one boy!" 

"Look who's talking," Ray said.

"Waiiiit..." Until now, Silica thought Cobalt was on her team. Where was he?

She looked around, scanning for a bright blue tentacled inkling. "Huh."

"What'chu thinking about?"Cherry leaned towards her playfully.

"Eh, it's nothing. Let's watch the battle!" Silica pumped her fist into the air.

Game Begin!

"It's Team Violet vs Team Marmalade!" Nori's voice came from a speaker above.

Silica watched as a long-tentacled inkling from Team Violet splatted an Inkling that had snuck into their side of the campus. She zoomed out, focusing her Spectate-Goggles on Team Marmalade. Her eyes followed an Octoling boy, who was turfing the side passageways, skipping along happily.

"That kid is definitely not going to last," Ray said, who was also watching the Octoling boy.

After a while, a truly boring one at that, the game ended.

"What did I say?" Ray said.

Judd held up a purple flag.

The girls screamed with delight, and hugged each other.

"Well, let's get ready for the next battle," Silica said monotonously.

"Can we  practice in the training room for the next 2 rounds? I wanna get better at this shooter..." Kari said shyly, shuffling her feet.

"Why not." Ray answered, and they all walked off to the training room.

A/N: You will probably see either less updates, or an overload of updates soon, cuz I'm going across the world to somewhere over the rainbow. You will also probably see updates at like midnight XD.

Also, thanks a lot to @XxJustAPotatoxx cause she is amazing and inspired me to actually work hard on this story. I will try my hardest to stick to daily updates, but it'll be really hard cuz of the trip.

Sorry!