ADVENTURE

I can't do covers or internal art anymore, because I had to delete my drawing program to fix my glitchy iPad. So sorry! 😣

*sigh* let's begin...

Silica POV

"Phew, I can't believe that he thought I was completely normal!" Silica thought wickedly, but a small voice chirped in her head. 

"Do you really lying and faking to your friend is going to help?" Silica shook her head furiously and walked on, untied tentacles waving in the wind.

She was pretty sure no one would recognize her like this, so she walked with a small spring in her step. The spring disappeared after a second as they reached Marina's abandoned house.

Cobalt POV

Silica had pulled out a key with Marina's signature symbol on it, and opened the door. Cobalt wondered where she had got it, but his mind immediately answered "Pearl."

They walked in making footprints in the gathering dust. Silica sneezed, and Cobalt laughed.

After a while of searching, the found a key, with the words "egg" on it. Soon after, the found a chest marked 'fragile'

Cobalt saw Silica raise an eyebrow out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll open it..." She sounded cautious, maybe even a little scared.

Golden light coming from a window reflected on the inside, nearly empty. Two eggs at on the bottom, one slightly cracked and wobbling, and the other still and silent.

"Ooh! Jackpot!" Silica whooped.

They brought the eggs back, a smile on their faces. By the time they got back, the cracked egg was almost open. They watched it, excited yet scared for the outcome.