W ä v ë r ï n g

Silica POV

2 weeks, 2 weeks of grief and sadness. Silica didn't know when it would end. Though she wouldn't say this to anyone, she didn't want to see any of the agents' faces, except for maybe Cobalt. Her feelings were being pulled around, and she didn't want to be reminded of it.

Cobalt POV

Cobalt tossed and turned on his bed, thinking. He couldn't grasp what happened to Marina, and couldn't sleep because of it.

When morning finally came, there was no sound from Silica, not a peep. He opened the window, bracing himself for a loud yell from Silica, but there was none.

He looked through Silica's open window to see a saddening sight. Silica was sitting on the bed, stroking the golden egg, tears streaming down her face.

"Silica!" Cobalt leaned over, worried.

Silica jumped, and turned around, untied tentacles flying.

"H-huh?! I didn't see you!" She wiped her tears and smiled weakly.

"What's going on?" Cobalt felt like their personalities had switched for this short time.

She clenched the egg, then placed her golden egg on the dresser and ran off. The tiny fish skeleton shook inside of it, vibrating.

He also ran to the door, opened it, then bumped into Silica, looking pained and upset.

She Super jumped away, and Cobalt chased after her.

Writer's block is catching up to me! T^T I might not be able to update this weekend, but I'll try my best

Writer's block is catching up to me! T^T I might not be able to update this weekend, but I'll try my best...Ideas are running really low.

Daily updates are stressful. Do not try it. Why am I doing it? First, I promised. Second, look at my rank! I can't afford it going down any more!

Also, I'll be using digital water color for my art now, unless they are characters.