R A G E

Cherry POV

"UGH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Cherry punched the wall in anger.

"Are you ok, Cherry?" Kari had just walked in.

"NO! I WANNA GO BEAT THAT LITTLE BIATCH COBALT UP! WHY DOES HE CARE ABOUT VIOLET, BUT NOT SILICA???" Kari looked concerned, but suddenly Cherry was crushed by Ray.

"No bad words here." Ray looked like she was ready to kill Cherry and dump her into the ocean. Cherry put her hands up to surrender, but still asked curiously,

"Can we go?" Cherry put on her best puppy eyes and Ray sighed.

"Sure, send a message for everyone to go to Octarian Crevice ASAP." She shrugged, then took Kari's hand and jumped away with her. Cherry smiled wickedly and pressed the alert button, then set off.

Cobalt POV

"WHERE'S SILICA?" Silver was yelling at Cobalt, who covered his ears in fear.

"S-She went on a v-vacation...?" Cobalt quivered in fear.

She's so scary when provoked! I wish I could just leave...

Beep!

"Ah, I have to go!" Cobalt sighed in relief and super jumped to Octarian Crevice.

As soon as he reached the ground, he noticed Violet and ran towards her, wanting to say hello, and then talk a little bit, but he was pinned down by Cherry, who looked angry past the word angry.

"How.*smack* DARE. *smacc* YOU!*super smacc*" She was crying, but Cobalt expected that it was from rage. His face stung in pain, and until Cherry was pulled back by Ray, he was being smacked and scolded. "LET ME AT HIM." Cherry was struggling against Ray's strong grip, hissing and yelling for Cobalt to be punished.

"Cobalt. You've made a big mistake." Nori walked over, looking mildly disappointed. Cobalt thought she sounded like Marie for a second, but that thought left immediately, as Nori yelled,

"Why would you do such a thing?! You know Silica is better than that...that purple pansy!"

Violet looked extremely offended, and Cobalt turned red.

"SMACC HIM!!" Cherry broke free of Ray, who fell down.

"You're going to break Silica's he-" Nori stopped mid-sentence, then shuffled back to watch Cherry beat up Cobalt.

This is worse than Silver.

Cherry looked malicious as she ran towards Cobalt, who was frozen in fear.

Cherry raised her hand, then

"*sniff* Bring her back. *sob* I miss Silica! You evil-" She crumpled onto the ground, and Kari patted her back, glaring at Cobalt in a way that she thought was scary.

"Ok! I'll go save Silica right now..." Cobalt couldn't help but feel sorry for Cherry. He put on his Hero Suit, and got ready to set off for the unknown areas of Octarian Crevice. However, something stopped him.

"Bzzt...You...Cobalt...Wh...y...#a(3! Bzz..." Marie looked shocked as she pulled out the walkie-talkie, which was buzzing.

"I didn't press the button..." Marie examined the walkie-talkie, then pressed the button again, but the only thing that happened was that the walkie-talkie sent tiny orange sparks.

Cobalt made up his mind. Silica was the first priority now. He felt more sure of it than ever before.

"Give me a map," Cobalt held out his hand demandingly.

"That's ma boi!" Nori cheered.