Part 24 - Marshall

Written by Lolalittlelegs

She wants to be with me to, her words replay over and over in my head as I hold her close.
“ I'm not going to work weekends for the foreseeable Rose, I know you have them off mostly and we should make the most of that while we're working other stuff out . What do you think?” I ask her while thinking. 
“I agree, but I don't want you to keep sending the jet it must cost a fortune Marshall, I'll get a flight down here myself"

I calm myself before I speak again because her refusal has got the potential to rile me up but as I go to say something, Rose interrupts me “Since Danny died in my own way I've become independent after relying on somebody else for so long and I don't want to lose that. I don't want to be a kept woman, I hope you can understand that.......baby!” she whispers baby so seductively in my ear that I forget what we're talking about for a moment.
I quickly roll us both over and trap her beneath me, my arms caging her in “If you fly charter you'll have less time for me to do this" dipping my head I suck on the skin just below her ear and she hums with desire. “You make an excellent point there Marshall” she arches her back under me as I continue sucking on her pulse point “Besides when you own the jet it doesn't cost as much as you think. If I didn't own it you'd be flying economy" she laughs hard beneath me making me smile against her sweet smelling skin.

“Funny old man" She laughs at me.

I bite her neck hard and she pushes against my chest, pushing me off of her and I leave heading to the shower, smiling as I walk away feeling her lustful eyes burning a hole in my back, stopping at the bathroom door. I turn back to her “Pack a bag, enough for two nights Rose. There's a bag in my closet you can use and you'll need your passport" She sits bolt upright looking at me with confusion written over her beautiful face “Chop chop Rose".

Later that morning

“So we’re on the jet again Marshall, where are we headed?” it's the thousandth time she's asked where we’re headed to and I've pointedly ignored her each and every time. I glance at her fidgeting in her seat “Christmas day part two Rose" hoping she'll stop questioning me but she has a determined look on her face so I get up and head towards the sleeping area and lay down watching the clouds flying past us from the window, I want nothing more than this to work between us but her dad's words about her sister having her mom's ear about me have me worried.
Rose would be devastated to fall out with her mother over me and I would hate myself for that. Even worse Rose may even decide that I'm not worth losing her mom over.

A warm hand snakes its way up the bottom of my sweat pants, she strokes the skin around my calf gently, all of the blood in lower body travels to one very hard place “Please stop Rose, we’ll be landing soon and I'm finding it harder to fight you off” she retracts her hand apologising to me and shifts up to my head lifting it and putting it in her lap and massaging my scalp, it feels so good lying here and the massaging is taking away the anxiety of the next two days.

“Are you ok Marshall? You seem a little distracted" I grip her thigh tightly “I'm better now baby!”

“Let me put this on you Rose" I hold out the blindfold in my hand just after the jet lands at our destination, she giggles “Are we doing the kinky stuff already?” I wind it round the back of her head covering her eyes so she can't see where we are as we drive to where we’re staying “Smart ass, you're not ready for my kink yet" I whisper at her and she smirks at me, I help her in the car dodging many questions about what I'm up to.

The drive up to the log cabin I hired takes a couple of hours, I feel bad that Rose can't see how gorgeous it is driving up through the Smokey mountains, it's stunning but thankfully she falls asleep allowing me to enjoy the view both inside and outside of the car. 

I have to wake her up when we arrive and I'm pleased to see another car parked outside of the cabin, I remove her blindfold gently while she's still sleeping “Baby, wake up!”  going for a quiet wake up call first but she just murmurs and goes right back to sleep “Rose, wake up baby girl" I shake her gently and she finally wakes up, smiling and stretching in her seat. She glances outside the window and gasps, she points towards the cabin “Christmas day part two?” I smirk getting out of the car, the views down the mountain are pretty spectacular and it's still snowing like a winter wonderland,  I shake my head that’s a fucking sentence I never thought I'd ever come out with, fucking scenery and shit! I must be in this even deeper than I thought, I was good with that though.

Rose jumps out before I get to her door to let her out and throws herself at me, legs wrapped around my waist, hands clasped at the back of my neck as she peppers my face with tiny kisses “Thank you, this is amazing" she sounds so happy that I think my heart may explode with it, I hope she stays that way with our guests inside the cabin.
My hands hold her ass as I walk us both towards the cabin “Baby, back pocket grab the key please” I feel her hand slip into the back pocket of my pants and she squeezes my ass before retrieving the key “Sneaky" I pretend pout “I'm gonna feel it some more later" She whispers next to my ear, licking my neck after.
Fuck I felt all of my blood rush south again.

“I'll get the bags, you go let yourself in" she jumps down and runs off up the steps to the cabin and opening the door she walks on in and I wait for it.

“Mom? Dad?” she cries out as I walk in with the bags and close the door behind me, there's a flurry of activity as they greet one another. Her Dad walks over to me “Thank you for setting this up Marshall, I'm hoping this will help improve the situation" I nod and shake his hand in greeting. Rose's mom stands with her at the giant log fire currently inspecting her face as she holds her cheeks in both hands “Did you know about this Mom?” Christine shakes her head “No my darling, it seems your father and Marshall were in league with one another.” 
Rose looks at me her grin stretching from ear to ear.  “ Hello Marshall” her mother's greeting to me is stiff, but at least she's being polite.
My heart falls a little as I realise it's going to be an uphill battle to try and get her to like me.

“Hey Rose lets go for a walk, we can build a snowman like we did when you were little" her dad asks her and I panic internally at being left with a woman who doesn’t like me. Rose agrees and gathers gloves and a warmer coat, she kisses me quickly before practically running out with her dad.