Part 32 - Marshall

Written by Lolalittlelegs

I feel somewhat relaxed as I sit back strapping myself in my seat on the plane and ready for take off, Rose had been on this plane almost two weeks ago dropping her back to her home in Tennessee.

I kind of felt that most of the pieces were falling into place with us now, there was no more holding back if I wanted to touch her or hold her I could, I wasn’t scared of taking things too far either and it was great to know that if we wanted to have sex we could without Rose being upset. The only downside to our new found intimacy was that it had made these three weeks apart even harder, I craved contact with her when she wasn’t around, she gave me a peace I hadn't known existed before.

Part of me wondered why I hadn't asked her to come out and meet me somewhere for a weekend, probably I was worried she'd say no, I know she was feeling excited to spend some time with Tristan and her parents, I didn't want to be selfish and take their time away from them.

“Marshall your phone's ringing again" Paul brings me out of my own thoughts and I reach over grabbing my phone, it's Tristan, my heart hammers in my chest that something's wrong with Rose.

“Hey buddy" I greet him “Hey Marshall Mathers, how ya doing?” he sounds alright so my heart stops pounding in my chest worrying that something's wrong with Rose.
“how's your sister? What can I do for you?” I ask him, he's quiet for a moment while he gathers his words “So I'm meant to be spending this awesome weekend with my favourite sister but she's being a big ole fun sponge, she misses you too much Marshall!” he speaks quickly making me laugh softly
“Well I miss her too Tris, it's not much longer now just a little over a week to go"

Rose had been quiet the past couple of days when we'd spoken and I'd put it down to her being tired from working extra shifts but maybe she was feeling sad because she missed me.

“I don't know what to do to cheer her up Marshall, just wondering if you had any ideas" he's worried about her.
“You ever been to London Tris?” he laughs loudly “No Marshall, never been outside of the state's"
“Would you be willing to change your plans this weekend?” I enquire, an idea forming as we speak he says yes, anything to make Rose feel happier.

“I'll be in London from tomorrow, why don't you both come over for the weekend?” it's a perfect idea Rose and Tristan can spend some time together during the day and then she can be with me after my show and when I'm not working.

“Marshall that's an awesome idea but I don't think we can.......” I cut him off before he totally knocks back my offer “I'll sort your flights out and you can both stay at my hotel, I have the whole floor and maybe if you want to you can both come see my show Saturday night" It goes quiet again “Tristan?” I can hear him breathing so I know he's still there “I wasn’t hinting, I'm sorry if I came across that way!” he says quietly.

Shit I made him feel bad “Buddy, I didn't get that from you at all, it just came to me. So please say yes" He eventually agrees to my idea and sounds excited as he hangs up to go and tell Rose.
“Hey Paul, can you book two flights from Tennessee to London please, upgrades please!”
He puts his iPad to one side and looks at me strangely “You in deep with this girl?” I nod at him, looking away from him, my cheeks burning “She's good to you?” he asks sincerely because it's been a fucking rarity “Yeah she's amazing, I love her" he smiles and genuinely looks happy “Well it's about time Em, love looks good on you. I'll sort it out and give you the details" he gets up and heads towards the back of my tiny jet “Thanks bro!” I shout after him.

My girl will be in my arms in two days time, I needed her. We landed in Paris an hour later mostly to refuel the jet but we'd decided to stay and rest overnight and continue on to London in the morning, after showering and getting ready for bed, I laid back and closed my eyes trying to relax until my fucking phone rang but at least it was Rose calling and I'd feel much better after speaking to her “Hey baby!” I smile down the phone “Marsh, what the hell?” she sounds agitated, her southern accent more pronounced when she was angry, it was kinda sexy.

“Did Tristan ask you to bring us to London?” she huffs down the phone clearly pissed off with her younger brother.
“Actually Rose it was my idea, he just asked if I knew a way to cheer you up, don't be a bitch to him" it sounds almost as if she's spoiling for a fight.

“Is that so?” She questions my reply and it pisses me off and I'm tired which is not a great mixture “Rose come if you want or don't, It’s entirely up to you. I love you. Goodnight" I say to her unable to continue going over the same thing over and over, I can barely keep my eyes open and I'm not up for arguing and I hang up my phone. I send Tristan a quick message, he's a good kid and my offer to come still stands even if Rose doesn’t.

Friday afternoon

Rose and her brother should be arriving at the hotel within the hour, I haven't spoken to her since hanging up the other night and I'm not even sure if she's coming. I wanted to pick the phone up and call her, I missed not hearing her voice and I didn't know if that counted as our first argument or not. If she didn't come I’d call her later.

Twenty minutes later a loud pounding at my room door had me leaping up to answer it and then trying to mask my disappointment when just Tristan stood grinning from ear to ear “Marshall I'm in London, can you believe it" I bust out laughing his enthusiasm Is infectious “Holy fuck..... don't tell my sister I swore... I saw Buckingham palace!”

“That's amazing Tristan, I'm really pleased you came" I can't mention Rose because I feel like I'm about to cry that she's not here “I'm gonna go unpack and take a shower" he turns on his heels and walks away a couple of steps before turning back

“Rose is in her room, being moody. Just in case you were wondering!” he runs off laughing.

Little punk, but my mood lifts as I close the door behind him, she's here. I quickly make sure I'm looking and smelling good before I head down to her room excited like a little boy and I knock loudly once and wait for my girl to let me in, the door opens slowly “Oh it's you!” she greets me before standing back and letting me walk into her room, I watch her walk over towards her bed, bending down and picking something up, flaunting her perfect ass in my face.
My cock stiffens as I watch her silently, she's acting as if I'm not in the room before she approaches me once more, she stands with her hand on her hip glaring up at me, my lips curl up in a grin before I'm on her, kissing her hard and passionately, to my relief she responds her anger fuelling her passion.

Her knees buckle and I take us both to the floor, pushing her dress up over her hips and pulling her panties to one side. Rose moans as I push my sweat pants down and then I'm inside her, pounding away. I'm pounding so hard I push us across the floor in my desperation to get closer to her, she claws at my back moaning in my ear, making me thrust even harder. Rose explodes seconds later and I follow soon after, my hips keep moving out of control until eventually they stop their movements altogether.

Rose takes my weight on top of her, our chests and breaths mingling as we come back down to earth. “Hello baby" she chuckles underneath me, looking up at her I smirk “Hey"
“Hey Marsh, you think we could move this somewhere a little more comfortable!” I mumble no that I'm too comfortable to move but she tries to heave my body off of hers unsuccessfully, Sighing I roll over onto my back, she leans down for one of my hands in an attempt to pull me up “Come on, up! It can't be good for your old man's bones down there" she laughs hysterically as I pull her back down on top of me “I'll show you my old man bone in a minute" I growl in her ear, tickling her waist and she squirms on top of me, giggling.

I get up and pull her up eventually and lead her over to the bed, she lays down and I lay behind her wrapping my arms around her warm body and pulling her closer to mine and pressing my face in her hair, she smells like home.

“Sorry I was being a bitch about Tristan, I just hate the thought of any of my family asking you for anything” she sounds upset at the thought and it makes me love her that little bit more that she’d go up against her family if they thought that by her being with me was going to grant them a free ride. I didn't think they were like that anyway, certainly not her mom, dad and Tristan.

“Baby I offered, If he'd asked I would have said no. I wanted you both to come. If Tristan needed anything and I could give it to him, I would. I like that the kid a lot.” And it's the truth, I got a little brotherly soft spot for him.

She turns around in my arms placing a kiss on the tip of my nose “Thank you, I love you" She relaxes in my arms “What are your plans for tomorrow?” I whisper against her lips “Sight seeing all day with Tris, I'm so excited to see London Marsh” Rose snuggles closer stealing my body heat the same as always

“What about tomorrow night?”
“Hmmm.... oh yeah Tristan has tickets to see this old rapper, apparently he's not very good!” she's fucking savage today with the comments today.

“Yeah, well I think the old rapper should show you how good he really is with his oral skills" Rose’s eyes widen as I move down her body and prove to her how good this old rapper really is.