Part 36 - Marshall

Written by Lolalittlelegs

Rose pushes me back out of the view of her sister and husband. I've not had much to do with her sister but I know she has something against Rose being with me and the fact that she gives Rose a hard time about it makes my anger rise quickly. “Marshall please calm down, I didn't know they were coming over” her father appears in the room “Sorry about that son, it's purely coincidence they aren't staying long, take a seat" I sit down and sit on my hands for good measure as Rose gets up, looking at me with a worried look on her face as Liv barges her way into the room and halts quickly when she sees me sat there on her parents couch “You didn't say you had guests Momma" she calls out to Christine as she walks over to me and offers her hand for me to take but Rose stands in front of me saving me from making a bad decision.

Christine calls Rose and her dad out to the kitchen while I'm left with slippery Liv, Christ knows where her husband is, I could use him being in the room with us. I've seen the look Liv is giving me a million times before and I feel the need to escape her before she does exactly what I think she will.
“So tell me Marshall, How is it my plain Jane of a sister can get a man like you and hold onto him?” my blood pressure rises once more “Nothing plain about your sister, she’s extraordinary !” I mutter before watching her out of the corner of my eye sidling over towards me and I all can think is that she's really going to try this, in her parents home. With my girl and her sister and her husband present. Liv sits next to me, I say next to me but she's practically on my fucking lap as she bends over to whisper in my ear “How about I show you how good the better sister can make you feel Marshall” her tongue flicks out and licks across my neck just as Rose bursts back into the room and she flies towards her sister “what the fuck do you think you’re doing Liv?" I know I shouldn't be thinking it but god damn Rose is hot when she's angry.

Rose grabs Liv by her hair and yanks her away from me, I'm too stunned by what’s happening to actually step in and separate them right now but the shouting and screaming eventually brings their mom and dad running into the room.

“OUT!” Dave bellows and I nearly leave, I've never once heard him raise his voice and it's pretty scary but it shocks Rose and Liv out of their fight and they part, Rose comes and stands at my side as Liv looks accusingly at me, her husband looking on blandly.

If that was me I'd be fighting tooth and nail for Rose but it's almost as if he expects the drama and he's over it, I pity him as I see his marriage for what it really is, a sham.

“He came onto me" Liv shouts and points at me, accusing me of starting this, I manage to catch Rose around her waist as she goes to attack Liv again and hold her back against my body, hoping the contact will calm her the fuck down. “You fucking liar" she screams at Liv.

“Marshall take her out please" I nod at her father’s request lifting her gently in my arms as she tries to scratch at Liv as we pass by but I stop and turn back to address her “Why on earth would I want you when I already have the most beautiful woman in the world Liv, your nothing compared to Rose" I walk us out and sit Rose's ass on the kitchen counter keeping my arms around her body while she calms down “that fucking bitch, I could kill her" Rose continues ranting for a couple of minutes until her parents come out and tell us that they have left.

“go and take a seat at the table everyone dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes" her mom sounds like she's really angry and barely keeping it together, while her dad pours himself a beer and me a diet coke while we all sit and chat like the past twenty minutes didn't happen.

While we are eating our meal Rose suddenly grips my hand and starts speaking “Mom, Dad Marshall has asked me to live with him and I've said yes" she looks at me smiling as the silence in the room is deafening until Rose's mom breaks it with a loud sob, Rose gets up and hugs her mom from behind whilst smiling at me, we knew this wasn't going to be easy on anyone “Hey Mom, I'm going nowhere for a couple of months, so I'll be here annoying you everyday until I go...Ok" her mom looks up and smiles at her through her tears.

“Christine, Dave you are welcome to come and visit us as often as you'd like and Rose will come back here as often as she likes too, she's used to using my jet like it's a bus now!” they all laugh at my statement including Dave who has been pretty quiet up until now.

“I'm not stealing her from you, but it gets harder and harder to see her off every Sunday night. She keeps me level headed and I know it's selfish of me but I need her. I love her too much to keep doing the weekend thing" I try to explain my position as best I can without sounding like a needy brat, Dave nods his head in understanding.
“What are you going to do about your house?” Rose says she wants to sell it but I think maybe we’ll  talk about it later, she might want to stay there when she visits.

“What Liv said he did, he would never do to me. I don't even have to ask him if she was speaking the truth because I already know he wouldn't, he's a good man" she looks at me with love shining in her beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile on her face.
I grin back as her parents give us their blessing for our move.

I have a couple of surprises for Rose being delivered tomorrow that might help her when she packs her house up. The thought is oddly comforting as we bid her parents goodnight later on that evening and Rose drives us back to her place “I would never look at your sister like that baby!” she shushes me and says that she knows that.

Climbing into bed I'm just content to lay with her in my arms and dream about the day when we don't have to get up for her or me to rush off home, we possibly may never get out of bed again, I chuckle at the thought and she grumbles about me shaking her body around while she's trying to sleep. “Love you Marsh" are her last words before we both drop off into a deep sleep.

I’m awakened the next morning by someone practically hammering the door down, I get up and wrap Rose's pink fluffy dressing gown around my naked body and open the door to my delivery guy. I ask him to put her things in the hallway and give him a generous tip for helping me out. They are wrapped and I hope she likes them when she opens them. I drag my tired ass back to bed and make the most of a morning in bed with my honey.  

When we finally rise in the early afternoon Rose stumbles upon her gifts in the hallway “What’s this?” she tries to move the larger item with her foot but having helped shift it this morning, I know the thing is too fucking heavy.

“Open them baby” leaning against the door I watch as she laughs before getting down on her knees and unwrapping the largest one first, she looks at me smiling shyly as she pulls off the last of the paper. I watch as she takes in the large white wooden trunk I had made for her, it has a blue Butterfly like her tattoo and Aiden engraved on the top she doesn’t look up at me just sits staring at it and running her hands over the smooth wood.

Kneeling next to her she takes my hand in hers “It’s a memory box for anything you want to bring with you...Bring home with you” I whisper quietly and she launches herself at me, kissing my lips “Thank you I love it, it’s beautiful. I can fit everything I want to keep in here” she smiles that stunning smile at me and I melt “I can’t wait to bring it home Baby” she says quietly, Nuzzling against my ear softly.

The she picks up the smaller one and unwraps it in her lap, Rose gasps as she realises it’s a smaller memory box, it’s for her time with Danny, I figured it’ll fit any old photos and special things that she may have kept that he’d given her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes “Are you sure about this Marsh?” I nod and smile at her “Absolutely baby, they’re both part of you and I don’t want you to think that you can’t ever talk about them to me or think about them. You can whenever you want!”

Rose moves quickly and knocks me on my ass as she lands on my chest haphazardly “I can’t wait to come and live with you Mather’s and sit on your chest like this any time I want” we both burst out laughing as she peppers my face with kisses, I don’t think it was possible to be this happy but I’m so thankful for this.