Part 46 - Marshall

Written by lolalittlelegs

This is my last chapter of Tennessee Rose, I'm going to miss them both. Most of all I'll miss writing with @ehux she came to me with her idea for this story and I loved it so much I agreed to write with her. This story belongs to ehux02

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting... it means a lot to us. Rose if course will have the last word.

One year after I’d finally gotten my girl home I sat outside in the garden near the kitchen and reflected over the major things that had happened throughout my life to me. 
The first thing was meeting Kim I suppose, then Hailie coming into the world.  I already had Alaina practically living with me. My subsequent divorces from Kim, falling in love with another little girl that wasn’t my own when Whitney came along. Ronnie and Proof dying. Meeting Dre and finally taking a trip to Nashville and meeting my soul mate unexpectedly.

Rose was still sleeping after being thoroughly put through her paces in bed last night. She’d forgotten who was in charge around here and needing reminding, now she was in no doubt.
I laughed at my old bodies ability to still surprise her. I was a dirty old man where my woman was concerned but neither of us had any complaints, both of us were highly satisfied.

So many things could have come between us and nearly did on occasion. Rose’s understandable grief, her families thoughts about her getting involved with me because of my age, the fame and any other drama that they could think might come her way and my biggest opponent of all was myself, I nearly ruined it for good and the shock of that had made me realise that I couldn’t function without Rose any more, needed her like I needed the breath in my lungs.

I had an important phone call to make before she woke up but I was struggling to find the courage to do it. I finished my drink before turning my phone over and over in my hand, thinking of all of the worst possible outcomes. What if the answer to my question was negative? what would I do?  go against someone’s wishes in order to have what I wanted? Probably!

Finally I summoned up the courage to call and I kept my fingers crossed as I waited for the phone to pick up.

An hour later and I practically skipped up the stairs to our bedroom, I flung open the door and my heart sank at the sight of an empty bed but then my ears pricked up at the sound of the shower turning on in our bathroom, I stalked across the floor to the door, shedding my clothes haphazardly along the way.

Peeking in the bathroom I perved over a very naked and wet Rose, thank god she had her back to me, I stroked my cock gently while I watched her showering before creeping forward until I was close behind her, my hands slid around her wet waist as she tensed momentarily in my arms before relaxing against me, she made a move to turn around and face me but my hands on her waist held her firmly in place before I pushed her forward towards the wall. Rose's hands flew up to the wall trying to grip the wet tiles on the wall as I pressed my body up against hers, she moaned low in her throat before pushing her cute little ass out to grind on my cock, I let her work on me for a minute while my lips and hands explored the rest of her slippery wet body.

I can’t get over this feeling I have when I’m this close to her, I never knew intimacy could be such a fucking turn on.
Pulling away from my baby’s body I turn her around to face me and kiss her passionately before bending my legs and putting my arms under her thighs, lifting her up my chest, she laughs as her hand wraps around the back of my neck, the other clinging to my wet bicep.
Lifting one of her legs up over my shoulder followed by the other, her ankles by my head and I step forward bending her athelectic body in half before letting her body slide down the wall slowly until my cock nudges at her entrance and then letting her slip down further until I’m bedded inside her deeply.