Part 30 - Marshall

Within by Lolalittlelegs

I must have mis heard her because for a moment I thought Rose was actually giving me the green light to take this further. 
Her hands crept back down to the waistband of my boxers as she finds the most delicious point on my neck to suck on, 

I'm squirming under her touches “Please Marshall, I need you!”  her voice quiet and seductive,  holy fuck she really is giving me the go ahead.

I feel her warm hand stroking down my back as I'm lost for a few seconds, lost in the thoughts of everything that I wanted and the regrets that I didn't want Rose to experience after we'd made love
I pull away from her and she looks up at me with hurt in her lovely eyes “Don't you want me?” she asks quietly. She sounds upset.  Turning back to face her, I smile at her “I'm not rejecting you Rose, I want you more than anything or anyone baby." She smiles against my lips as I lean over and kiss her.

Moving back against the back of the bed, I pick her hand up from the bed and pull her back towards me “Come here Rose" she smiles and presses her half naked chest against mine, the feeling of her skin next to mine for the first time is enough to make me want to throw her down on her back and have my way with her.
I just need to take a minute and hold her, I feel suddenly nervous and a million scenarios play through my mind, things like I'm not as young as I used to be, will I come to quickly and will she enjoy it.
Christ I need to get a grip, it's just sex, except that it isn't! It's sex with someone that I am head over heels in love with, it's a new one on me.

“Thank you, for being patient and waiting so long for me to be ready. I can't tell you how much that means to me" Rose looks up at me whispering. My fingers graze over her cleavage, the pale skin at the top, the rest of her breasts still covered by her black lace bra “It's my pleasure and I'm willing to wait longer Rose!”

I tell her giving her one more out before I'm pushed too far and can't stop but she says no she wants to.

Our mouths join together again, kissing each other slowly and deeply as both of our hands roam over each other's skin, everywhere she touches me tingles, my skin prickles and goosebumps form. Rose feels hot, her skin warm to touch against mine.
She whimpers as my hands find the clasp of her bra behind her back and undo it, pulling it away from her body slowly dropping it over the edge of the bed, she trembles in my arms as I pull away from her, admiring her breasts, seeing them in real life is so much better than how they looked in my imagination, I cup them gently “You're so beautiful, flawless baby" I whisper against her ear before biting it gently, she gasps and arches her back pressing her chest into mine. Barely holding onto any self control I had left, my hand smoothed down the front of her body, over her breasts and feeling her waist, my lips attach themselves to her nipple and I alternate between sucking and biting it, rolling them around between my teeth while I look up at her, she's watching me. Eyes hooded and dark, her lips parted, cheeks flushed.

My fingers trace around the top of her pyjama bottoms she shivers and I smile at her “Marshall" She pulls lightly on my hair as her nipple slips out of my mouth, blowing gently on it before moving downwards, my nose running down her belly until I notice something I'd never seen before, my fingers trace the little blue butterfly “What's this for baby?” her fingers stroke it and I kiss them “It's for Aiden!” she whispers and I look closer at the tiny tattoo under her belly button and see the 'A' on the wing. “It's beautiful, just like you" Rose smiles and I kiss the little butterfly before continuing on my journey, placing wet kisses around her waist, I hook my fingers in the waistband of her bottoms and slowly ease them down her legs until she's fully naked, she sits up tugging on my boxers, we both laugh a little as they won't budge over my erection. I help her out and take them off, sitting back on my heels I take a moment to admire the beautiful naked woman laid out in front of me, while she does the same to me.

Her hand reaching out and wrapping around my cock, the pressure of it travels down my spine and legs, making my toes curl.
I don't let her carry on for to long otherwise it'll be my undoing and I want this to last. Moving her hand away gently she lays back down, legs open to me and I settle down between them, my weight half on her, half off. Our bodies touching in places they'd never touched before, Rose moves under me, her eyes searching mine “Please baby" She's pleading with me, her hands caressing my back and upper arms “You're so sexy, I'm a lucky girl" she smiles at me and for once in my life I believe a compliment that a woman gives me, Rose has no hidden agenda, she's not after anything of mine, doesn’t want anything other than me, it's hard to believe at times but she's a good, kind person and I love her.
“You're not so bad yourself Rose” I say cockily and she giggles, her noise and movement causing my eyes to roll back in my head, fuck this feels good.

Opening my eyes again, she's watching me closely as I pull away from the warm heat of her body for the last time, reaching over in the drawer beside my bed, I grab a condom, praying to god that they aren't out of date, but I notice I'm ok as I tear it open, Rose strokes my thighs as she watches me roll the condom down my length with shaking hands, my heart pounding against my rib cage, this is it.

My hand leaves my own body moving between her legs and finding her clit, I move my finger around it in circular motion as her breathing becomes harsher and her hips lift off of the bed, inviting me to push inside of her but I'm waiting, waiting till she gets to a point where she can't wait any longer, as she writhes beneath me, I begin to lose my mind, the pale and soft skin of her chest beginning to blush red as she falls further and further apart. “I need you, now" She demands and pulls my hand away from her, using my hand to line myself up with her entrance, I think my heart may beat out of my chest it’s racing so quickly, I can feel the warmth of her luring me in as I bend down and kiss her gently, pushing my cock inside the tight ring of her entrance.

Her body tenses under me as she cries out, I'm worried I'm hurting her but she flexes her hips up against mine encouraging me deeper inside her warm body, the push and pull of her turning me on even more. Her lips are all over my chest and neck sucking and kissing as our hips roll together, our bodies learning one another as pleasure takes over my whole being, she alternates between gasping and moaning, her noises are a mind fuck, the perfect soundtrack to our lovemaking.

Rose grips my ass, digging her nails in as I hit a good spot inside of her “Don't stop.... please don't stop" she cries out as our movements quicken a little, my thrusting movements becoming a little harder as I'm nearing my peak, she's close too “Feels so good baby" I murmur against her neck and it really does, I don't want this to ever end, this is a perfect moment.

My arms wrap around her body, crushing her against me “Rose, baby" I cry out as I begin to lose myself completely, thrusting into her deeper than before she wraps her legs around my waist, digging her heels into the backs of my thighs as I feel her tightening around me, she cries out loudly her body trembling as her orgasm rips through her body, she shivers and shakes as I thrust into her twice more before coming inside of her and collapsing on her body, out of breath.

Her chest rising and falling calms my over excited body down, there's a thin sheen of sweat all over my body as I find the strength to push up on my arms, reaching down between our legs, ensuring the condom stays in place as I pull out of Rose, I'm sad about that.

I dispose of the condom before laying back down on her, her fingers stroke through my damp hair as I replay the whole thing in my mind before glancing up at her, she's smiling down at me “I want you to know something Rose" She carried on smiling and stroking my head while she waits patiently for me to find my words “I love you Rose, so much more than I ever thought I was capable of!” A tear escapes her eye as I shuffle up her body till our mouths are lined up together and I kiss her hard, wanting to prove my words and feelings towards her. Breaking apart I revel in the comfortable silence between us, it’s so peaceful.

Minutes later Rose begins wriggling under me and I lift my head lazily looking at her “Sorry, I need to pee badly" She smirks at me before I roll over onto my back and watch her walking naked into the bathroom. I don't know what I did to deserve her but thank god that she's mine, a couple of minutes later She walks back out, her breasts jiggling as she walks back towards me, what an amazing sight she is. “I'm hungry, want a snack?” She asks me pulling on my t shirt. I nod feeling sleepy  as  she leaves the room, I would have been delighted just to lay here holding her, she didn't say anything in reply to my declaring my love for her and I was trying hard not to be wounded and it didn't change the way I felt about her anyway.

She comes back in the room with a plate of sandwiches and some potato chips, putting them to one side she removes my t shirt and my eyes are once again blessed with her nakedness, she sits between my legs facing me and begins feeding me. I could get used to this treatment.

I suck on her fingers as she places a potato crisp on my tongue, she giggles before kissing me

“Are you ok Rose?”

Tennessee RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara