Chapter 1

ARSHITA'S POV :

I felt like I was finished when two months ago Siddharth dumped me during our summer break and I was left alone to dig the way through my broken heart.
I was trying to figure out the pieces of my heart shattered and there were a lot.

I wasn't able to muster up the courage to open the door of my car when I reached the college after a long break and it was my first day of second year and I was watching people walking hand in hand and greeting each other on their first day back.

I have to do this.

I can do this.

I thought to myself and with all the courage that I could have gathered at that time I stepped out of the car and into the college.

           *  ................................... *

I was sitting on my usual seat in the classroom when someone came and asked "can I sit here" and I said "YES" without even looking up as I was caught up in my thoughts and I always saved seat for Aditi.

And when I looked up there was standing none other that SHUBMAN GILL and he had a usual smirk in his face.

He sat down beside me and I just wanted to get up and take another seat because I never once liked this guy and not even Siddharth when we were dating.

SHUBMAN GILL was known for a player who could get any girl he wanted and threw her away the other day like nothing happened.
Well this is what could have been rumours or fake talks because I haven't seen him doing that yet.

"Hey" he spoke up and I turned my head suddenly towards him.
"Can I borrow a pen, actually I forgot to bring one" he said and I handed him a pen without saying anything.

And I was thankful that our teacher entered the class and all the murmurs went down and I thought that he will also stop talking but he didn't.

" By the way, My name is Shubman Gill" he said leaning closer. There was confidence in his voice and I knew that he had a smirk plastered on his face without even looking at him. "Pta hai" I replied.

After two seconds he again spoke up "you were supposed to tell your name too" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Was I?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course itna handsome ladka tumse Baat krra h you should tell your name" he said passing a huge smile.

"Besides being handsome you should be sensible enough that if the teacher came you should stop talking " I said and pointed towards our teacher.

He said "Ohh" and I guess he was surprised by my reply as the smile on his face grew bigger.

Two months ago I wouldn't have been able to give him a reply without stammering and to meet his confident gaze. I was girl whose world revolved around Siddharth. 

But now I was totally changed and I couldn't care less about anything because that stupid, naive Arshita was gone now.

      *  .......................................... *

After the breakup I just wanted to forget everything but it wasn't that easy so I wanted to change myself completely and so I changed my baggy sweatshirts with dresses, my shoes to high heels and my eyeglasses with contacts.

I just wanted to become a whole new person and do all that things which I couldn't have even thought of doing back then and I insisted my best friend Aditi to come with me to a club party.
She wasn't comfortable but I insisted and she came with me.

I went and sat on the bar and started drinking beer one after another and Aditi was continously complaining about all this, about people making out , smell of drinks and all and I was already pissed and showered my anger on her and said "IF you want to leave that badly, then go Fuck Off"

I knew this hurted her and she left crying without saying anything but at time I was really mad and that came upon her.
After like half an hour for drinking and dancing I came out of the club and wasn't able to find my car keys when someone was standing leaning on my car with my keys in his hand.

Siddharth Sharma.

"WHAT are you doing here and why do you have my keys?" I asked him taking a step back.

"Aditi dropped by, get in the car you are drunk" he said but I didn't.

"I'm fine" I said.

"No you are not, you'll kill yourself get in the car" he said.

I didn't.

Beacuse if I go back to him right now then I'll not be able to change or forget this shit but I'll just fall for it more so I snatched my keys from him and went home.

I can't let him do what he want to. He can't leave me and then suddenly come again no. I won't let him do that.

                *..........................*

Next day when I was heading towards my classroom suddenly a voice came from my behind calling my name.

I being irrational person first thought it is Siddharth but it wasn't. And when I turned it was none other than Shubman Gill who was smiling widely at me.

"You know my name?" I asked him shocked.

"I saw it on the book yesterday Arora" he said grinning.

I didn't felt any need for this conversation and directly asked him "what do you need"

"This" he said holding out my pen from yesterday. "I wanted to return this"

"You can keep it, I don't need that" I said and turned to walk when he said "what abt I buy you a dinner for this"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement because this coming from Shubman Gill wasn't very good as he can have any girl in the college within seconds. That's what I think so I turned and said "koi jarurat ni hai Shubman, it's just a pen."

"Pakka" he asked raising an eyebrow and I shook my head in confirmation and turned to walk away.

"Aren't you quite the heartbreaker?" he said.

I fought the urge to smile when I looked over my shoulder. "Ahh galat, not heartbreaker, I'm heartbroken" I said winking at him.

"Is that it?" he said with a questioning look and I turned and went to my class.

____________________________________

Heyy guys!
I updated the first chapter and I hope you all will like it.

Shower your love on this book and don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️