Chapter 42

"I never want to stop making memories with you 💕"

Arshita's Pov

"Abeyy tum dono aare ho ya we should leave!" Shubman shouted at Manjot and Nagar who were busy picking up some bag instead of getting in the car.

Right now all of us were heading towards Abhishek's farmhouse as that's the place where all the pre-wedding functions were going to take place and so we had to stay there until the wedding gets over!

Manjot and Nagar came back running and instantly sat inside the car and while each one of them held two bags in their hands respectively.

"Tum dono itni der se bags me kaunsa khazana bhar rhe the?" Shriya asked them as Shubman finally pulled the car out the driveway.

"It's none of your business!" Manjot said and she glared at him, "Jaldi bol warna I'll throw you out of the car right now!" she said and while I and Shubman were laughing at the front.

"Areyy yrr aaj raat kya hai?" Nagar asked and her but Abhishek was the one to answer, "Bachelor's partyy" he said getting all excited.

"Bs uss party ki jaan hai in bags me!" Nagar said and Shriya looked at him, "Vo toh hum dono hai!" she said and Manjot started laughing making us laugh too.

"Hatt beyyy! It's this!" he said laughing and showing her the different bottles of alcohol in the bag!.

"Idiot!" Shriya said slapping Manjot's arm.

"You both the such a self obsessed to be wedded couple" Shubman said while driving and everyone started laughing except our couple!

"I agree!" Ayushi said patting Shubman's back.

"Jealous log saale!" Abhishek said while we all chuckled.

We all kept talking and joking or we can say disturbing our 'to be wedded couple!' We reached the farmhouse after an hour and as we went inside it was all decorated beautifully giving all types of special wedding vibes.

"Finally you people are here" Komal di said coming to us with Manju aunty.

"Itni der kaise lag gyi bacho!" Aunty asked and us, "Aunty vo ye bott —" Nagar was going to say when Manjot cuts him off in between, "Aunty ye dulha dulhan apke bhut late lateef hai" he said and all of us started laughing.

"Acha apne karam chupane ke liye hume phasa de" Shriya murmured to Manjot and he showed his tongue to her.

"Acha mummy dulha dulhan aaye humari aarti utaaro!" Abhay said to aunty and she chuckled.

"Beta tera greh pravesh thodi hai jo aarti utaaru" Aunty said and all of us were in a fits of laughter except Abhay.

"Bezaatii" Shubman said to Abhay and went inside as Abhay ran after him while we all laughed.

Komal di took us inside and all of us sat in the living area while Sania di and Shahneel di also joined us.

"Waise humari party kaha pe hai?" Nagar asked and Shriya gave him a cheeky smile, "Wahi jaha humari hai!" she said.

"What? Mtlb ladke ladki sath me?" Abhay asked and all the girls nodded.

"Haiinn ye kaisi bachelor partyy hai?" Manjot said making a face.

"I'll tell you, mujhe na tum ladko pe bilkul bharosa nhi hai! So that's why I believe in 'precaution is better than cure!'" Chia said and I nodded my head laughing.

"I agree with you on that" I said and Shubman looked at me.

"You don't believe me?" Abhay and Shubman asked me and Chia at the same time.