Chapter 31

"In the quiet of the night, is when I realize just how much I love you"

Arshita's Pov

If I put it honestly Shubman was a pretty good dancer.

He wasn't joking when he said that he was ready to beat all of us at 'Just Dance' and right he was doing that only.

And now when everyone was down a few beers Abhishek started teasing Shriya for her dance. "Babyy you need to take dance lessons from me!" he said.

"Shut up I'm a very good dancer" She said and Ayushi started laughing and she looked at her.

"Excume me! You're supposed to be on my side!" Chia said to her and she stopped laughing,"Im sorry mai jhoot ka sath nhi deti" Ayushi said and Shriya huffed.

"Chia mai tera dard smjh skta hu" Manjot said making a face.

"Tum log aise bhi manoge let's have a competition girls vs boys!" Shriya said and everyone agreed and now we were heading to the game room again.

I've been avoiding Kyra most of the time and because I knew that if I would've gone near her she won't be able to look at Shub again.

I've been avoiding Shubman too because I knew I can't have handled myself in front of him. Not only Kyra but the thought that he used his pass again was still irritating me.

It hurted that he was still in love with Manasvi!

I knew I was being ridiculous but what could I've done. I know it's not easy to let go, but I was hurt because he was so fucking confusing.

One moment it felt as if he harboured the same feeling for me but next it looked like I was nothing more that a 'good friend'

Kyra almost lingered around Shubman asking if he wanted more beers or she usually just threw herself over him.

Screw her!

The game was going pretty good and Abhishek and Shubman were the best dancers and from our side it was Ayushi.

I ended up being Manjot's competition and thankfully he was worse than me so I won the round.

"Tune sahi nhi kiya mere sath Arshu" he said making a sad face and I chuckled, "Meri kya galti tu mujhse bhi ganda dancer nikla!" I said and he made a face.

I came back and sat beside Chia and Ayushi turned to me, "You were better than Chia's dead moves" she said laughing and Shriya shot a glare.

"Hum same team me hai shayad!" Chia said and Ayushi just shrugged laughing.

"Mai nhi khelunga yrr itna ganda game!" Mandy said, "Abeyy ganda game and nhi tera dance tha" Nagar said and we started laughing.

"Haa tune toh jaise bhut acha item no. pesh kiya na" Mandy said and Shubman hitted his head, "Abeyy tere baraat wale dance se toh acha hi tha" Shubman said.

"Mandy don't worry hum inlog se badla lenge!" Chia said giving him a high-five.

"Tu hi meri sachi dost hai" Manjot said to her and we chuckled.

"Oyee it's a romantic song" Nagar said and Chia nudged me, "Go dance with Shub!" she said and I shooked my head, "I just had a chance" I said but actually I just wanted to avoid him.

"I'll dance with Shub!" Kyra the fuckabish said getting up and going near him.

Ayushi shot her a deadly glare and said, "Kyra remember what I told—" She was saying when I spoke up, "It's okay! I said," It's just a game"