Chapter 37

"They say no love is perfect. But then they never met you!"

Arshita's Pov

"It's my choice!"

Those words made me shut.

I didn't even knew how to react or how to even ask him the reason! He was leaving for New York next week leaving everything behind.

His family. His freinds. ME! He was leaving everyone. I didn't even wanted to ask for the reason cuz I've had had enough and wasn't able to figure out things.

He told me he was leaving and I didn't even wanted to ask further the reason cuz I knew it would have been pointless. So I just nodded and persuaded him to head home as he's been here at the beach since morning and everyone must have been worried about him.

He left in his car promising not to dissappear again. I came back to my car and sat inside. I just tried to acknowledge the fact that he was leaving and there was nothing I could do about it.

And I didn't even fought back with him or made him tell me the reason because I knew he was right at his place! He wanted to sort out his life and it was his decision to leave, and maybe that was meant to happen.
____

"Abeyy ayee tum dono romance baad me krna abhi sb ready kro!" Manjot shouted at Abhishek and Shriya who were busy with each other having their time instead of looking after the preparations the next day as we were trying to prepare a farewell party type something for Shubman.

"Abeyy saale don't be jealous!" Abhay shouted while Shriya got up and came upto us.

"Maine tujhe kitni baar kaha hai kabab me haddi mt bana kr" She said to Manjot and he laughed, "Ye hi toh mera fav kaam hai"

"Abeyy kutto ki trh ladna bnd kro and help me!" Nagar shouted coming towards us while holding a big box of beer bottles.

"Kutta hoga tu!" Shriya and Manjot said in unison and started laughing.

"Yrr itni beer! Nagar dukan kholne ka socha hai kya" Ayushi said chuckling and he made a face.

"Jada problem hai tum log mat peena!" He said and started settling them.

"Arshu!" Manjot all of a sudden shouted and I looked at him, "Why so lost?" he added and I just shooked my head as if nothing.

Abhishek came upto me and kept a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he gave me a small smile, "I know what you're thinking!" he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "That what's wrong with us! I mean Shub is leaving and hum yaha uske liye farewell party organise krr rhe hai instead of persuading him not to leave!" he said and I just shooked my head.

"No.... No it's not like that" I said looking down. "Arshu you know there's this thing about moving on" He said and I looked up in confusion, "And what's that thing?" I asked.

"When you have a broken heart, other people can help you pick up it's broken pieces, but only you can glue it back together!" he said and I stared at him.

And I realized that he was right.

No matter how many people tell you to move on but it only happens when you decide to move on.

"Yahi reason hai that Shub isn't able to accept your feelings!" Abhay said and I looked at him, "What?" I asked.

"This whole think about moving to New York" he said giving me a known look, "This is Shub gluing his pieces together! It took him sometime to get there but that's cuz it took sometime for someone to come and help him to pick the pieces!" he added.