Chapter 6

"You and I? It's a risk worth taking"

Arshita's Pov

So it's finally Monday and I spent my weekend by sleeping, eating, using phone and repeat.

Shubmam has been quite since that party and he wasn't even trying to strike up any conversation with me.

At first I thought he was just acting weird but then I remembered my deal of going to to that party with him and he'll not bother me again.

So it's Literature period which I had with Shubman I didn't sat with him but behind him and unfortunately my pen decided to land near his feet.

He just picked up the pen and turned back smiling and handed me the pen saying "One pen is enough Arora"

I don't know what happened to me at that moment but I just couldn't speak up anything and kept quite.

_____

I entered my next and last class and saw Siddharth sitting their head down on the bench and earphones plugged in. I went and sat beside him as we have to sit with our project partners.

As soon as I sat he looked up at me and I ignored him as much as I can.
He called my name once but I didn't bothered looking towards him.

"Arshu" he again called me and I had to look at him.

"What" I asked with 'not so interested' tone.

"That night at party" he said and I don't know why he wants to bring that up and I was not even a least bit interested in this so I turned away my head with a sigh.

Our professor entered the class but that didn't bothered him and he again spoke up in lower voice "Why were you with Shubman Gill" and added "You what type of person he is"

I didn't spoke up and tried each and every thing to ignore him like he didn't even exist.

"He's just playing with you" he again said and now I couldn't control myself and turned towards him with anger burning up inside me.

"Mai kaha jaati hu, kiske Saath jaati hu, that's none of your fucking business" I spilt out in anger.

For some seconds he didn't spoke as if he was thinking of the right answer to come up and after staring at me for ten seconds he said "He will only break your herat"

Hearing this I let out a sarcastic chuckle and turned to him saying "Don't worry" and added "woh tum already kr chuke ho"

An expression of guilt covered his face at this and after some seconds he said "Look I'm sorry..." As he was saying our very own proffesor cut him off "Arshita and Siddharth out"

"What but I didn't..." I tried protesting but he was cut off by his shout "Out now" he said and I looked at Sid in anger who muttered a 'shit' under his breathe and we left the class.

I was heading out of the class after listening to a big lecture from our history professor and I heard a familiar voice calling my name "Hey" Shubman waved at me when I was heading home.

I looked at him and saw him smiling and waved at him "Why are you still here" he asked standing in front of me, bag slinging on one shoulder.

"Got punishment" I said and he smirked replying "Ohh" and added "Woh to mera kaam hai, aaj tum kaise" he said making me chuckle.

"OH you smile also" He said and received a slap on his shoulder. Looking at Shubman I recalled when Siddharth told me to stay away from him. Maybe Shubman was right about him going crazy after seeing me with him. Maybe he was right about that deal!

Now Shubman walked ahead of me and I don't know what came to me next and how those words came out of my mouth.

"Let's do it" I said and he turned to look at me over his shoulder.

He looked at me with a questioning plus smirky look as if he didn't understand what I said but somewhere he did.

I gulped and said looking him in the eyes "Let's pretend we're dating"

A grin covered his face but he didn't replied and when I was embarrassed much with his silence I shooked my head saying "You know what" and added "Never mind"

He came close to me and said "OK darling, let's do it" And I don't know why but I became a tomato at this moment.
____

I was staring at my phone screen for last fifteen minutes looking at Shubman's number. I never ever thought that I was going to have his number.

I was tossing and turning over my bed when my phone rang and I looked at it to find it none other than Shubman and that too at 11:45 at night.

I looked at it for some seconds and finally picked it up and spoke without waiting for a second "KYA HAI" I said.

"Hello to you too" he said and I felt him smiling at other end when he added "So are you free tomorrow after college"

I don't know why he asked this so I simply asked "Why"

"I thought we should hang out.....like discuss our plan or establish some rules" He said in his all time usual tone.

"WHAT" I asked confused at what he wanted.

"Yes Arora, Rules" he said in an amused tone and I sighed because until now I knew that he dont take a no for and answer so I just said "Fine" and added "jo krna ho Karo"

"Cool, see you tomorrow "he said and I replied. "Unfortunately"

He chuckled at this and replied "Wow, mujhe ni pta tha mujhse milne ke liye tum itni khush hogi" he said laughing.

"Gud night GILL" I said and cut the call and drifted off to sleep thinking what is going to happen in my life after this day.

____________________________________

Heya friends 😇😇

Hope you all are are enjoying the story so far 😍😍

So what do you think is going to happen in their "Let's pretend we're dating" and how they'll revenge on Siddharth.

Keep ushering your love and don't forget to vote and comment! 😘😘

Waiting for views!! ♥️♥️