Chapter 8

"The hardest decision in life is deciding whether to 'walk away' or 'try harder'"

Arshita's Pov

So it's Saturday and today I'm going out for dinner with Shubman and his friends. At first I felt as I was invading their friends' privacy and entering in their group forcibly but they didn't let me feel like that even for a moment while lunch yesterday.
I felt really good after meeting them and and they all were really nice with me.

I was as usual alone at home as mom was again not home as usual busy with her work. While these years I became used to being alone. After these years I never waited for mom to come home or have lunch or dinner with me. Siddharth's dad taught me cooking as when I went his home he always cooked something for us and I used to do his help.

I was ready and waiting for everyone to come as they all were coming to pick me up and the bell rang when I opened the door.

A smiling Shubman stood in front of me "You look good" he said taking quick look at me. I smiled and said "Thanku" and saw a grand SUV parked at front driveway from where everyone was waving at me.

Arshita's outfit 👇👇

I looked at him and his red t-shirt and blue denim really suited him well when I said "Red suites you" and he smirked looking at me

Shubman's outfit👇👇

"Well, you're welcome Arora" He said smirking

"I was wearing this when he dumped me" I said not looking at him.

"OH" he said and after a pause for some seconds he said "Toh phir vo andhaa hoga ya phir pagal" he said chuckling and I decided not to reply.

We reached the car and Abhay was at the driver's seat and Shriya beside him. Shriya waved at me from the window and said "Heyy, nice to see you again" with a huge grin on her face.

Abhishek was continously irritating her from the driver's seat by pulling her hair or leaning over her shoulder when he waved at me cheerfully and Shriya punched slowly him on the shoulder when he was laughing.