Chapter 41

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same"

Shubman's Pov

I was sleeping till 11:00 in the morning in my room when suddenly my phone started ringing. I lazily picked it up and the called id showed, "Chutak"

This guy will never let me live my life peacefully! I picked up the call and he started speaking, "Abeyy saale uth Jaa!" he shouted over the phone and I groaned.

"Nhi uthunga beyy" I said and he chuckled, "Ek baat bataunga toh pakka uthaega" he said and I sighed, "Kyaaa?" I asked.

"Come down and open the gate tere liye ek gift aaya hai!" he said and before I could say anything he ended the call not before saying, "Jaldi bhaag"

I finally got out of the bed and walked downstairs, I greeted dad and di as they were sitting in the living area and mom was in the kitchen.

I was going towards the gate when di spoke up, "Subha subha kaha Jaa rha hai Shub? That too in your night suit!" she asked and I made a face.

"Vo mere liye koi gift aaya hai" I said and she gave me weird look, "Haiinn" she asked and I nodded, "Haa aisa hi bataya gya hai mujhe!" I said and walked upto the gate.

I opened the door and as I looked out a huge grin covered my face as soon as I found Arshita standing in front of me!

"Woah I loved this gift" I said grinning and she chuckled. I hugged and that's when I looked behind and found the full gang there smiling at us.

They walked upto us and I looked at them, "Hum sb gift ke sath extra bonus" Manjot said and all of us laughed.

"Let me also see your gift!" Shahneel di said coming from behind and smiled on seeing everyone there.

"So she's the one" she said looking at Arshu and I nodded grinning, "Hello di! I'm so glad to meet you" Arshu said hugging her and she hugged her back.

"Won't you meet us?" Abhay asked her making a face and she chuckled.

"I missed you guys so much! Aur ye toh har time tum log ki hi baatein krta rehta tha" Di said giggling and everyone looked at me while I looked here and there.

"I know bhut yaad aati thi na meri?" Nagar asked and I gave him a weird look, "Hatt beyy bilkul nhi" I said as everyone laughed.

All of us walked inside and when mom came out of the kitchen and a smile appeared on her face as she looked at everyone!

"Finally I'm meeting you again!" Mumma said to Arshita caressing her face and she smiled, "I know aunty, ye mujhe leke hi nhi aaya!" Arshu said and I frowned.

"Ye bina maar khaye seedha nhi hota beta" Dad said coming upto us and I looked at him, "Papa aap bhi?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders while laughing.

"Acha aunty bahu mili toh hume bhul gye?" Shriya asked her making a face and I hitted her head, she looked at me and I gave her a look 'Seriously bahu?' I murmured to her.

"Haa aunty galat baat!" Ayushi also spoke up.

"Areyy nhi bacho, tum log bhulne wali cheez thodi ho!" Mumma said and everyone chuckled.

"Ye apne bilkul mast baat kahi! Hum hai hi different!" Nagar said smiling when Manjot pushed him aside and came in front of Mumma.

"Kya ye apke hath ke paratho ki khushboo hai?" Mandy asked mumma and she nodded while giggling.