Chapter 14

"Surround yourself with people who would wait outside the gates of heaven for as long as it'd take for you to arrive"

Arshita's Pov

Shubman and I almost didn't make it to the college in time, and as soon as we entered our class the bell rang and both of us slumped into a seat breathing heavily.

We wan all the way from the parking lot to the classroom, and even Shubman who is anything but physically stronger was exhausted, imagine how I would have felt.

"It was your fault" I said calming myself.

"If I'm not mistaken" He said, "You woke up late too"

"Vo isliye kyuki tumne alarm galat lagaya" I said gritting my teeth.

"Ab galtiyan Insaano se hi hoti hai" he said scratching back of his neck.

"Ye 'am' ko 'pm' karne wali galti na gadha bhi nhi krega" I said and he smirked.

"Just forget it and it's quite obvious that you loved cuddling with me" he said giving his all time smirk.

"Mai bilkul nahi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, our teacher entered the class and everyone fell silent, I also relaxed back in my seat and gave Shubman a disgusting look and he as always ignored it with his smirk.

As soon as I took out my notebook and kept it on table, Shubman slipped me a folded piece of paper and I looked at him giving 'what now' look and he signalled me to open the chit.

I opened it to read the words "Admit it Arora, you loved it" along with a winky face at the bottom of the paper.

I gave him 'wtf look'
______

Shubman once again managed to drag me to the cafeteria with him.

I didn't had any plans of eating with them, and was still not used to go there when Aditi and Siddharth are present there but as soon as I stepped out of my class Shubman was already waiting for me on the door.

"Won't they mind" I asked Shubman.

"What are you talking about" he said when we were already heading to the canteen.

I was actually worried that I might end up getting used to being with his friends; that I'd forget how to deal with being alone. I couldn't let that happen because one thing I learned about being alone was it gets easier when you are left on your own. You get used to not talking to anyone and not letting people in.

At thus rate, I knew that walls could fall anytime and I couldn't let that happen because I knew that I'll be all alone once this thing gets over with him.

Shubman just ignored everything and when I tried to go he grabbed my hand and walked towards the canteen. "Don't be stupid" he said "Tumhe pta hai na Shriya will kill me if I'll show up without you"

We reached the canteen I took a seat on Shriya's left snd Shubman took the seat on my right.
"Hello bhabhi, I.. I mean Arshita" Nagar said and Shubman hitted on his head.

"Toh tum log ka weekend kaisa tha Shubi ke ghr pe" Manjot asked in a teasing tone.

"Tujhe batana mai jruri nhi smjhta" Shubman said and everyone chuckled.

"Arshu mere tips kaam aaye na" Abhay asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Ha ha bhut zada kaam aye" I said grinning.

"Bade tips de rha hai, mai du tujhe tips" Shriya asked him smirking.

"Dede mai achi cheezo ke liye kbhi mana nhi krta" Abhay said winking at her and she slapped his shoulder chuckling.