Chapter 24

"She flirts with my soul as if the moon is in her eyes and I am pitch dark sky"

Arshita's Pov

"Arshu you need to impress her okay" Shriya said from the back seat and I nodded.

"Ha taki vo aaj hi shadi ki baat pakki kr de" Ayushi squeeled happily.

"Ha taki agle hi din Arshu ki mom use ghr se nikal de" Shriya said and I laughed. "I can imagine that" I said.

"Aisa kuch hua toh tum mere sath reh skti ho" Shubman said smirking.

"Haa tujhe toh bs mauka chaiye" Shriya said hitting his head.

"And apni mom ko kya kahoge? Mom ise iski mom ne ghr se nikal diya hum ise rakhle" I said and everyone laughed.

We all were talking and laughing and the conversations changed again to the types of boys and it's the most interesting topic for girls and Shubman was making weird faces while listening to us.

The car plunged into silence as soon as we dropped Shriya, Ayushi and Aditi and continued our way to the hotel.

Shubman decided to break the silence first and said "Ye ladkiya hamesha ladko ke baare me kyu baate krti hai?" he asked.

I laughed, "Kyu tum ladke jb dekho ladkio ki baatein krte, toh hum ladko ki baatein kyu nhi kr skte?" I asked amused.

"Waise point hai" he said chuckling, "But maine tum log jaisi ladkiya kabhi nahi dekhi, ladke bhi tum log darr jaye" He said and laughed.

"Well I know we're great" I said and we laughed.

I looked at him smiling and realized that Shubman was very different from other boys. I cam talk to him about everything and anything without even thinking and he always knew what to say when.

I took out a CD of Shawn Mendes's songs and played. I really enjoy listening to his songs like they are really good. Shubman looked at me smiling and spoke up, "You like his songs?"

"I love his songs" I said happily.

"Well, ye pehli baar tha" he said looking back on the road.

"Kya pehli baar?" I asked confused.

"First time you didn't tried to deny anything" he said giving me a small smirk taking a quick glance at me.

"So you really think I'm in denial?" I asked and I wanted to shove my fist into my mouth for that question so I said, "Don't answer that."

Ignoring the last part he said, "I think you just..... don't like to get in terms with your feelings.. So you avoid them" he said.

I kept staring at him and after some seconds asked slowly, "Like how?"

"Like, why don't we start with you admitting that you think I'm awesome" he said grinning widely.

My first instinct wanted to say you're not awesome but I clamped my mouth shut.

"Come on say, Shubman Gill you an awesome friend. And you also happen to be unbelievably sexy and undeniably attractive" he said with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"Tum apne bare me aisa sochte ho?" I asked him and he gave a big smile and said "Nhi, tum mere bare me aisa sochti ho" he said and I gave him a look.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." The car filled with his laughter and when he stopped he said "Arshu, you remember when we agreed to this fake relationship thing?" he asked.