Chapter 18

"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else"

Arshita's Pov

It was now six in the evening and we all were sitting near a food stall eating and enjoying. It felt really nice sitting here with enjoying everyone's company with food—Chia and Abhay being lovey-dovey, Manjot's jokes, Ayushi and Nagar irritated by him.

Everyone was teasing Shubman for squeeling like girl while paragliding.

"I told you" Shubman said, "Mai darr nhi rha tha mujhe bs laga ki belt khul gya"

"Chl be tu sbse jada cheekh rha tha" Abhay said.

We knew he was not scared and was telling the truth but we were enjoying seeing him like this and so continued to tease him.

I really enjoyed paragliding, it was so much fun. I and Shubman were on the same parachute and I really felt alive and so I was laughing and shouting.

"I've seen you this happy for the first time" Shubman pointed out seeing me laughing.

"It was awesome" I squeeled in happiness.

"Woww..... last time maine aisa reaction tb diya tha jb mai 6 saal ka tha" he said laughing.

"Shut up" I hitted his arm.

I just knew that do hell with the past because here's to the future and enjoyed every single just remembering myself that everything will fall into place and I'll be fine once again.
_____

"Arshu come here for a bit" Shubman waved at me from a distance when I was sitting with Ayushi and Shriya.

"Go, vo aise wave krte hue idiot lgra h" Shriya said giggling.

"I don't know, he looks like a lost puppy wagging his tail" Ayushi said and we burst out laughing at her reference.

I stood up and walked upto him, he turned to me asking, "Which flavor?" he asked signalling the ice-cream stall.

"Chocolate" I said without taking a look at the flavor board. "Drop it, I'll have mint choco chip" I said recalling when we went on a picnic.

"Mint choco chip it is" He said smiling and took two cones of mint choco chip.

"So.. I guess tumpe mera asar aa rha hai" he said smriking.

"Kuch bhi" I said.

"Babyy, you ordered mint choco chip" he said with a big smirk.

"It's just that... it's refreshing.. it feels good" I said looking here and there, "And don't call me babyy"

He was going to say something when we heard Abhay and Chia's voices. Abhay was running after Shriya holding a toy snake and she was shouting, and when she realized that it wasn't a real one she stopped and starred at Abhay
"Very funny Abhay, very funny" She said and hitted his arm.

"What do you thing about them?" I asked Shubman.

"I just know that they are the most frustrating but loving couple" he said looking at them.