Chapter 16

"I never craved attention, until I tasted yours"

Arshita's Pov

So it's Friday and never had I thought that I would be helping to organize a party but here I was sitting in Shubman's car watching him as he carried a big speaker in his shoulder and came and kept it in the car.

I never actually offered to help for the party, but was tagged along whether I liked it or not.

And the truth was that I did like it.

Its been three days since I got to know about this surprise party thing, which Abhay planned for Shriya. The hardest part of this was to keep it from Shriya.

As Ayushi and Manjot were really bad at keeping things, bcoz whenever Shriya mentioned anything about her bday, they both get tensed up and started doing weird things which makes her suspicious.

Sure enough I broke the promise which I did to myself of being away from them, it was too difficult for me as it was really nice spending time with them. Their laughter was contagious, I was looking forward to spent more time with them.

I had been noticing Shriya and Abhishek, their interactions, they are so cute that one can not ignore them. They can have a full conversation just through eyes, sometimes they said something which only they could understand; an inside joke, they irritated each other a lot.

They made a good couple.

Abhishek had been panicking since morning, as he was so worried about everything not going according to the plan, he was worried over the littlest thing.

And Shubman surisingly dealed very well with a panicked Abhay.
"No this is not good, nothing is going alright" Abhay was mumbling in the third period and was really tensed.

And surprisingly Shubman was handling him really well telling him, it's alright; everything will be fine; we'll do it; don't worry about and all those again and again.

And Abhay was also used to become calmed by him only, 'best friend thing' ❤️

Shubman came back with many bags in his hands and kept them in the car settling himself in the driver's seat. "Did Abhay texted again?" he asked.

I laughed and shook my head because Abhay had been texting us every minute to ask if everything was going good or not.

"Yaa toh Sala bilkul relaxed hoga ya phir tension me idhr idh daud rha hoga" Shubman said chuckling.

"Tension me bhi I guess vo text krna nhi bhulega" I said.

He laughed, "Actually you're right" he replied grinning.

Now we were supposed to take cake, some refreshments etc, and then we also had to go and pivk up dresses for me and Shriya. Abhay had caleed us atleast 'twenty to thirty times' for enquiring everything and he said "Bring a black dress for her pls, she loves black"

We took everything we were supposed to and then went to a mall for our dresses. We started searching for the best dress and after like half an hour we both turned with a dress in our hand each and said together.

"For shriya" I said, "For you" he said at the same time we showed the dresses to each other.

"Nice" we again said together looking at the dresses in each other's hands and then we laughed.

"So this is it for Chia" he said taking the dress from my hand and handing me the one he was holding, "Now go and try this" he pushed me to the trial room.