Chapter 30

"I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer!"

Arshita's Pov

As soon as those words left my mouth "we should break up" I looked at him and his face had an unreadable expression as he looked into my eyes before it broke into a grin.

"OH! Shriya and Ayushi are going to kill me" He said with a smile which wasn't real.

At first I blinked in surprise unable to react but then I felt a tinge of pain that he was worried about his life while I was worried about my heart.

"Seriously?" I asked making a straight face.

"No offence!" he said as a small smile came to his face, "I'm more worried about my life than you dumping me heartlessly" He said smirking.

"Shut up" I said chuckling and hitted his arm.

"You laughed!" he said happily.

"Still" I said.

"Anyway!" he said revealing his face into a serious one, "So we're calling this thing off?" he asked.

I swallowed, "Yeah" I said boy quite looking at him, "Humne ye relationship Siddharth ki wajah se start kiya tha and now when I done with him we should be too" I said.

I was speaking while trying to keep my emotions on the side and the only thing I could pray of was that he would still consider the the fact of us being friends even after this 'break up'

He kept his hand on my head and ruffled my hair giving a small smile, "Yeah! It should be" he said.

I didn't know what were his feeling at the moment as he said those words and I just wished I could do something that the things between us could remain same.

"So you're really done with Siddharth?" he asked as he removed his hand from my head.

"I hope so" I said nodding my head.

"And what do we tell everyone?" He asked and we planned how we were going to tell everyone tommorow at the cookout about everything.

After sometime when he decided to leave and I walked him out but he still looked reluctant to leave.

"Friends?" he said opening his hands towards me for a hug.

Before any other thought I rushed upto him and hugged him tightly, burrying my face in his chest, "Friends!" I agreed.

As we broke the hug he looked me in the eyes and a smile came to his face when he spoke, "You know, you really do smell nice"

Flustered I shoved him and hitted his chest lightly, "Stop being a pervert, Shubman Gill" I said.

He laughed and then said goodbye and as he turned to leave I dont know what came to me and I called out for him, "Shub!"

He turned around and I walked upto him and stopped when I was close enough and before I could think of anything else I tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks for everything!" I said.

He froze and looked at me amused and when he recovered from the trance he gave a sweet smile and said, "Same"

"Then where's my kiss?" I said and the next moment I wanted to slap myself for saying that but I expected him not to ignore this.

He came closer and I froze on my stop as he brought his lips close to my forehead and kissed it gently.