Chapter 3- The Flight

Marco awoke and felt Star's bum pressed up against his groin, he scooted away quickly and decided it was best to get up. He sneakily climbed over Star and went to see if his parents were awake, sure enough, they were snuggled up on the couch.
"Marco! Good morning, we leave for the flight at 8:30, so you should go and wake Star," Angie Diaz pulled Marco into a tight hug.
Marco rushed back upstairs, he threw the door open, only to bump straight into Star and send them both tumbling to the ground. Marco fell onto Star and was positioned in between her thighs, he blushed. Star got up, a look of pure shock and horror on her face.
"Well, sorry about that, we leave in an hour, and I was in a rush to wake you up," Marco got up himself and headed to his wardrobe, pulling out his red hoodie, a white t-shirt and some black ripped jeans.
"It's okay, I'm gonna go and get ready now," Star left him alone in his room so he could get ready.

..

They all met downstairs and climbed into the car.
Star was wearing a white tube top with black shorts which had lace around the legs, and the look was finished off with a denim jacket which Marco had bought her for her birthday.
The car ride was pretty much, silent, apart from Marco's parents making small-talk.
"Were staying for two weeks," Rafael sounded pretty tired.

..

They all arrived at the airport, everyone hauled their suitcases inside and went to find their flight number. They checked in and took a seat in the waiting area.
"You two have been extremely quiet this entire time, is something wrong?" Angie asked, a worried look had taken over her face.
"No, we're just tired that's all, right Marco?" Star smiled at Marco who nodded frantically.
"You can sleep on the plane, it should arrive soon, unless it's late," Rafael checked his watch.
The plane arrived a few minutes later, they all piled inside. The air hostesses began to explain the safety rules and what food would be on sale.
"Your flight will take approximately 5 hours, sit back and relax."
Star let out a quiet yawn and placed her head onto Marco's shoulder, nuzzling into his neck, Marco rested his head onto Stars, and fell into a deep sleep.

..

They arrived at the hotel shortly after, Angie passed Marco a key, "you're sharing a room with Star, I forgot to tell you, you two can go upstairs, we will meet you in a second."
Marco nodded and signalled to Star to follow him.
"Star, we're sharing a room, you're okay with that, right?"
"Of course I am!" Star followed behind Marco happily, gazing at the decorations, "sorry about earlier, I was too tired to function properly."
"Me too," Marco found the room and inserted the key, he slowly pushed open the door, revealing the room to them (I've left a picture of the room at the top)
Star gasped, "this room is amazing!"
"I know!" Marco rushed inside, pulling his suitcase behind him.
Star dumped her bags on the floor and collapsed onto the comfy beds.
"Star! Look!" Marco opened the sliding doors at back of the room, to reveal a balcony with a decent sized hot tub. Star opened her mouth in shock and rushed outside, dipping her delicate fingers in the warm water.