Chapter 22 (Smut)

Warning- This whole chapter is all pretty much smut, so just skip it if you don't like that sort of thing.

They both went back inside and changed into their pajamas. Marco sat in his bed waiting for Star to finish up the bathroom so he could say goodnight to her.
A few minutes later, Star left the bathroom she wore a button-up shirt and matching shorts. Yawning, she came to sit beside Marco.
"I can't wait to go to sleep tonight," Star smiled.
"Me neither," Marco stretched his arms and wrapped his arm around Star's shoulders, causing her to giggle a little.
Marco leaned in to kiss her and Star happily closed the gap between them. Marco wrapped his arms around Star's waist and she let out a small gasp, allowing Marco's tongue to enter her mouth. Star accepted his approach and worked her own tongue with his. Both of them fought for dominance until Star leaned back into Marco's pillow so Marco was positioned above her, her arms comfortably rested around his neck. Marco pulled his lips away from hers to catch his breath and stared down at Star, she was bright red. Marco leaned forward and kissed Star's neck, nibbling down gently, not enough to hurt, but just enough to cause the girl beneath him and let out a small moan.
Marco released his mouth from her neck, leaving a small red mark behind. Star gulped and shuffled beneath him as she watched his eyes scan her entire body.
"Are you okay, Star?" Marco asked after seeing her red face.
"I'm f-fine," she answered almost instantly.
Marco nodded and kissed her lips once again. He fiddled with the button on her shirt before pausing and shifted his vision to her face, she nodded, a small smile on her face.
Marco unbuttoned the first few buttons before realizing she didn't have anything on underneath her shirt. He hesitated before undoing the last few buttons, revealing her pale stomach and breasts. Star arched her back upwards to allow Marco to take off her shirt. He tossed it to the side before looking back at Star, she was looking down at her shirt on the floor, her face still flushed red. Marco looked down at her small figure, but before he could look properly, Star used her hand to force him to look at her face.
"This isn't fair, you're still fully clothed," Star frowned and nodded towards his shirt.
Marco chuckled and pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it on top of Star's shirt.
"Happy?" Marco raised his eyebrow when he saw Star's eyes widen slightly.
"H-happy," she nodded.
Marco's eyes naturally looked down to her breasts, Star watched him intently as his body stiffened.
He gulped and lay kisses onto her collar bone, sometimes he nibbled slightly and left a mark. Star frowned, she would have to make sure they were covered tomorrow.
Marco moved backward so he could take her shorts off, she lifted her hips to allow him to take them off. Marco felt his boxers tighten when he saw Star in her naked form. He took no time in getting them off. Star gulped when she saw his length. He positioned himself between her legs.
"Are sure about this?" Marco looked up at Star.
She thought for a second before turning her head to look up at him, "I'm sure."
Marco lined himself up with her entrance, he could already feel how damp it was. He felt his entire body heat up as he pushed himself inside of her. She gripped at the bedsheets and let out a whimper. Once he was as deep as he could get he leaned forward and planted a kiss on Stars lips before kissing the tears away from her cheeks. He gave Star a couple of minutes to adjust and started to move gently back and forth, developing a rhythm. The pain had almost completely disappeared for Star and was replaced with a tingly feeling. Star let out a quiet moan and lifted her hips from the bed, giving Marco better access.
Marco gently placed his index finger on Stars lips, "my parents," he pointed towards the room next door, the one their parents were staying in.
Star nodded and clutched the bedsheets tighter. Marco sped up his thrusting as Star tried her best to stay quiet, releasing small moans every few seconds. Marco let out a small groan as he felt his climax approach. He quickly pulled out of her and released a white substance onto her face and her lips, trying his best to avoid her eyes. Star felt the warmth hit her face and it sent her over the edge too. Her legs flinched and she hit her climax. Marco moved to lay beside her, breathing heavily in an attempt to catch his breath back. Star licked the liquids off her lips and tried her best to swallow all of it. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and smiled weakly. Star didn't bother to change back into her clothes, she instead climbed under the blanket and beckoned Marco to join her. He did the same and she immediately cuddled up to his side. He coiled an arm around her bare waist and let her lay her head on his chest.
"I love you so much, Star," Marco said when he fully regained his breath.
"I love you too," she giggled sweetly and fell asleep.