Chapter 6- Breakfast

After a couple more drinks of Marco's choice, they both agreed that it would be a good time to go to bed. They both headed upstairs, Marco leading Star through the dark and quiet corridors to their room. They both reached the outside of their room, Marco unlocked it and opened it as quietly as he could, he held the door open for Star and gently shut it behind them.

Star sat on the bed in her pyjamas, combing through her hair, while Marco was laying in bed, his hands busily typing on his phone. He was texting his best friends back at home, Alfonzo and Ferguson, through a group chat they made. Marco had added Star a couple of days ago, and she was already becoming annoyed by the amount of notifications she was getting.

Ferguson - How's your holiday going?

Marco- Its going fine, we all just went to some welcoming party thing.

Alfonzo- Wait, Marco you went on holiday?

Ferguson- You didn't know?

Marco- I told you yesterday...

Alfonzo- I forgot...

Marco rolled his eyes before turning to look at what Star was doing, she was currently tying her hair up into a bun, groaning when her hair-tie snapped, she got up and searched in her bag for another one.

Marco- guys I'm going to bed, night.

Ferguson- Night.

Alfonzo- Goodnight, Marco.

Marco turned off his phone and placed it on his beside table, Star was just getting into bed.

"Can I turn the light off?" Marco asked, tracing his fingers around the light switch, which was located beside his bed.

"Sure," Star answered, while pulling the blankets over her shoulders.

..

Marco woke up and immediately turned his phone on to check the time, it had just turned 10am, he noticed Star sitting on chair next to the mirror, drawing on her eye-liner. He got up and walked over to her, putting his hands on her shoulders, making her flinch a little.

"Morning, Marco," she smiled at him through the mirror, "I didn't wake you, right?"

"No, what do you want to do today?" he let go of her and walked over to his wardrobe, opening it and pulling out a red hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"I don't know, lets see what your parents are doing," Star shrugged and stood up, she was fully dressed and had a full-face of makeup, and Marco had only just woken up...

Marco nodded and headed into the bathroom to get changed. Star waited patiently on her bed, reading though the messages that everyone had been sending last night.

Marco walked out of the bathroom, adjusting his hoodie and zipping it up.

"I'm glad we didn't drink much last night," Star rubbed her head, "my head really doesn't agree with it."

"Me too, by the way my mum told me that were going to the local waterpark tomorrow, you can read the messages if you want," Marco threw his phone onto Stars bed.

Star picked up his phone and typed in his password, she found the messages between them and began to read them while she waited for Marco to figure out what they were going to do.

"We should at least get breakfast before anything," Marco said suddenly, "and then maybe we could go for a walk... I don't know..."

Star nodded and turned his phone off, passing it back to him, "do you want to go knock onto your parents room?" she suggested.

"Sure."

..

All four of them managed to find a table to eat breakfast at, they ordered what they wanted and waited for it to come.

"How was your sleep?" Angie asked, sipping her drink through a straw.

"It was pretty good actually, the beds were comfy at least," Star answered first, before nudging Marco, who had zoned out beside her.

"Oh... Yeah it was good," he smiled and shot a small smile at Star.