Chapter 10- The Water Park pt.2

Star sat down on the slide, and was quickly joined by Marco, who sat behind her in the same position as before.
Jackie and Janna were laughing in the queue behind them, they were next to ride. Star turned to look at them.
"We'll meet you at the bottom," Jackie winked and hurried them along.
They went down the slide, laughing all the way until they reached the bottom. They swam over to sit on the side of the pool to wait for Jackie and Janna.
"I'm so glad my parents took us on this holiday," Marco said dreamily, staring into the water.
"I know, this place is great, Star said excitedly.

Janna and Jackie arrived a few minutes later, and joined them on the side of the pool.
"What now?" Star asked.
Jackie shrugged, "I don't know, but I'm starving," she clutched her stomach.
"Me too," Marco agreed with her.
"What do you say we grab our parents and go and get food," Janna smirked.
"You read my mind," Jackie stood up and headed over to where her parents were sitting.
"Oh, they're here now," Angie waved at Marco and Star, "do you want to go and get some food now, or stay longer?"
"Food," Marco said simply.
"Jackie, where's Janna," Jackie's mum said, looking around.
Jackie shrugged, "I think she went to the changing rooms."
"Hey, Marco," Jackie walked over to Marco clutching her hands together, "I'm going to find Janna, but will I see you in the bar later?"
"Sure you will," Marco smiled and said goodbye to Jackie.
..
They all reached the hotel and went back to their own rooms.
"Today was fun," Marco said while looking at himself in the mirror.
"Yeah, it was," Star smiled, "I have to get this chlorine out of my hair, so I'm going to shower," Star went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.
Marco sighed and decided he should check his phone while he waited for Star to finish, it had been ages since he last checked it. He hadn't been speaking to his other friends much since they finished college.
He turned on his phone and it immediately blew up with notifications from his friends.
Ferguson: hey guys, what's going on?
Alfonzo: nothing, I got a new job and it's boring af
Ferguson: I haven't left the house in about 3 days.
Alfonzo: I'm jealous.
Ferguson: did Marco die or something?
Alfonzo: probably, I haven't had a message from him in ages.
Ferguson: I think he's having way too much fun with Star to bother with us.. ;)
Alfonzo: you're definitely going to regret sending that once Marco gets back...

Marco rolled his eyes at the conversation and typed his response.

Marco: he is.
Ferguson: Marco! You're alive
Alfonzo: sigh.

Marco turned off his phone and sighed heavily. Star came out of the bathroom, a towel around her body and hair.
"I'm going to shower now, I won't be long," Marco threw his phone on the bed and rushed into the bathroom.
..
"Marco, you came!" Jackie walked over to them both when they came into the bar.
"Y-yeah," Marco looked at Jackie, she was wearing a long blue dress and her hair had a small seashell in it.
"What do want, I'll pay, my parents gave me some money when I told them I was coming down here," Jackie offered, holding up her purse.
"It's okay, at least let me pay for ours," Marco frowned.
"Nope, I insist," Jackie held their wrists and took them to the table where they were sitting.
"Where's Janna?" Star asked.
"She decided to stay in tonight, I think she wanted to sleep early or something," Jackie laughed and sat down.
Jackie's eyes suddenly lit up, "I remember now! I was going to give you guys my number, so you can call me whenever you like."
"Oh, sure," Marco typed in his phone password and handed it to Jackie, who happily typed in her number.
"Will you give my number to Star?"
"Yeah, I'll do it later," Marco turned to smile at Star.
"I'm going to get drinks," Jackie stood up, "what do you guys want?"