Chapter 23- Breakfast

Marco opened his eyes and yawned loudly, stretching his arms out above his head. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, Star's head was resting on his chest and she was breathing heavily, she was still sleeping. Marco felt her bare breast hit his sides with every breath she took. Resting his head back on his pillow, he thought back to the events before and hoped that his parents hadn't heard them, they didn't even know that much about their relationship, also, it would've been an awkward conversation.
Star opened her eyes and looked up at him, her eyes squinting slightly. Once she realised he was awake too, she shuffled to rest her head on one of the pillows, so that they were facing eachother.
"Morning, Star," Marco smiled at her as he admired her bright eyes.
"Good morning," Star sighed in relief, she was glad he wasn't being all awkward and weird like she expected him to be after what they did.
Star climbed out of bed, her hair was sticking out in all different directions and she shook her head when she looked in the mirror. Pulling on some underwear and a pair of plain black shorts she turned to look at Marco, who just stared in her direction.
"Can I have your hoodie?" She pointed at the red hoodie which had been thrown onto the ground, along with some of her own clothes.
"Yeah, take it," Marco sat up, making sure that he groin was still covered by the white blankets, not that it mattered that much now, she'd seen everything anyway.
Star headed over to him and picked his hoodie off of the ground and muttered the words "thank you" before slipping it on.
There was a loud knock on their door and both of their heads looked over to where the sound came from. Star walked over and stood on her tip toes so she could peek through the peephole in the door.
"It's your parents! Marco put some clothes on I'll keep them here for a while," Star ordered him and waited for him to start moving before she unlocked the door and sheepishly opened the door.
"Hey!" She smiled widely.
"Hi, Star," Angie smiled back at her, "where's Marco?"
Marco ran around the room, frantically pulling on any clothes that he could find, he was praying to god that they didn't hear them last night, is that why they were here? He pulled a shirt over his head in time to hear star giggling sweetly. Now fully clothed, he walked over to her and she opened the door slightly more so they could see him.
"Ah there you are, Marco, you look tired, did you not sleep well?" Angie frowned.
Star looked back and Marco, he looked pale and his cheeks were flushed.
"He's has a long night," Star answered for him and turned to look at his parents.
"Anyway, are you two hungry? We want breakfast."
"Yes," Star turned her head slightly to look and Marco, "shall we get breakfast?"
"Yeah, we should," Marco followed Star outside of their room and down to where breakfast would be served.
They found a seat and they all sat down around the table

"Are you all enjoying your holiday?" Angie attempted the make conversation, everyone was too focused on their food to talk to each other.

"Its been nice, I liked it," Star smiled and turned to look at Marco.

"I enjoyed it," Marco smirked at Star, who just raised her eyebrow at him.

"Im glad, we were worried that you two sharing a room would be awkward, but we're glad that you've been okay," she wiped her lip with one of the napkins.

"Yeah, we've been good," Star chuckled.

Marco sighed, he wished he could be acting as calm as Star right now, he didn't understand how she could be so casual around his parents after what they did.