Chapter 19- Beach Trip pt.2

After the pair got breakfast, they met up with Jackie and Janna and headed down to the beach. When they arrived, it was already packed with people and they were lucky to find a perfect spot in the corner of the beach, a palm tree provided shade from the sun.
Jackie placed her bag on the floor and laid out two towels for her and Janna to lay on. Marco and Star did the same.
Jackie and Janna started to get undressed, they had their bikinis on underneath their clothing, so it wasn't a problem. Star started doing the same and Marco stared at the ground, not knowing if he should say anything or stay silent, a blush was forming on his face. When they were finished, Marco got undressed.
Jackie lay down on her towel and slipped some sunglasses onto her face, she smirked at Marco when she caught him looking at her. Janna lay on her towel, shuffling closer towards where Jackie was laying. Marco and Star relaxed on their towels and basked under the sun. Star started to breathe heavy and caused Marco to sit up and open his eyes, the sun blinding him, he looked over at where Star was and found her sleeping soundly, her chest rising up and down with her breathing. Marco sighed and got comfortable again, his hand gently clutched at Stars. Stars fingers intertwined with his own, even though she was still sleeping. Marco closed his eyes and stroked the back of Star's soft hand with his thumb.
"Guys! I think its time to swim!" Jackie said suddenly, making everyone jump.
Marco sat up and looked around, his hand was still holding Stars and she was sitting up and yawning loudly.
Jackie got up and helped Janna to her feet, Jackie looked at Star and Marco, "come on guys! We dont have all day!"
"We're coming," Marco let go of Stars hand and got up.
Everyone went over to the water, the waves gently hitting their ankles. Jackie started to walk deeper into the water, everyone else followed her until they were at least waist-deep. Janna splashed Jackie and giggled evilly, before swimming away and being chased by Jackie, leaving Star and Marco alone.
Marco took Stars hands and rubbed her palm gently with his thumb, she looked up and him and shot him a small smile, before pulling him into a hug. He buried his head in her blonde hair and squeezed her tightly, pulling her as close to him as he could.
"I'm so glad I met you, Marco," Star whispered.
"Me too," Marco sighed and lowered his head to her ear, "will you be my girlfriend?" he whispered into her ear, in a voice that sent shivers down her spine.
"Janna! Come here!" Jackie shouted, causing Star to pull away from the hug and turn to see what was happening.
Janna and Jackie rejoined the pair and tried to catch their breath.
"Sorry about that guys," Jackie laughed and moved her now wet hair out of her face.
"It's okay," Star smiled weakly before grabbing Marco's hand and leading him deeper into the water.
"Are they dating now?" Janna asked Jackie once Star and Marco were a decent distance away from them.
Jackie shrugged, "I don't know, they would make a cute couple though."
"You're right, even though I thought that you and Marco would have some kind of holiday fling," Janna poked Jackie's arm and giggled happily.
"I like Marco, but I'm not going to get in the way of him and Star," Jackie sighed and smiled as she watched Marco and Star swim together and laugh happily.
"Hey, you still have time, maybe you'll find someone," Janna nudged Jackie's arm in an attempt to cheer her up.
"Don't worry about me, let's just enjoy this holiday while we can," Jackie turned to look Janna and smiled.
Janna swam behind Jackie and jumped on her back, bringing them both under the water.