Chapter 15- Star's makeover

Everyone was extremely quiet on the way home. Star was still thinking over what had happened earlier and Marco was completely in shock.
"Why's everyone so quiet?" Angie broke the silence, "did something happen?"
"No!" Star and Marco said at the same time, they both blushed and Marco slowed down so he could walk behind them.
"Can we go to the bar after this?" Rafael asked, grabbing Angie's hand.
"Sure, I was thinking the same thing."
They reached the hotel and Star quickly pulled out her phone, sending a message to Jackie, she didn't know Jackie that well, but she wanted to stay away from Marco for a while to think about what had happened, and she planned on asking Jackie for some advice.

Star: What's your room number?
Jackie: 20, what's up?
Star: I'll tell you later, can I come over?
Jackie: Sure, I'm not doing anything anyway.

"I'm going to Jackie's room for a second, can we meet at the bar in an hour or so?" Star asked hopefully.
"Sure, I want to get changed anyway," Angie nodded while letting go of her husband's hand.
Star headed up to Jackie's room, Marco went to his own room and sat down on his bed.
Star arrived at Jackie's room and knocked on, Jackie answered, a smile plastered on her face.
"Hey, Star," Jackie let her in, and shut the door behind her,
"Hey, thanks for letting me come over in such short notice," Star followed Jackie and sat beside her on her bed, Jackie's room was slightly different to Stars, her room only had one double bed and was a lot cleaner than Stars.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" Jackie raised her eyebrow and pulled her knees to her chest.
"I-I went to the beach today, with M-Marco," Star sighed.
"And?" Jackie tilted her head to the side slightly.
"We kissed, and now I feel so awkward around him, I haven't spoken to him since," Star shook her head, a small blush appeared on her cheeks as she remembered it, but Jackie took no notice.
"But did you like it?" Jackie frowned.
"What?" Star shot Jackie a shocked expression, she regained her confidence and replied "yes."
"Are you too shy to look him in the eye now?" Jackie giggled.
"I don't know why I'm so awkward now, he's my best friend..." Star groaned and shook her head,
Jackie thought to herself for a second before saying anything else, "are you doing anything with him later?"
"Yeah, we're going to the bar with his parents."
"Perfect," Jackie smirked, "let me help you get ready, hopefully, if you look good, then you can regain your confidence around him."
"Sure, shall I get some clothes from my room?" Star watched Jackie as she stood up and opened her wardrobe.
"You can borrow some of mine, what about this?" she pulled out a short black dress with off the shoulder sleeves and lace across the top, "its kind of snug on me so it should fit you."
"It's perfect!" Star said excitedly and stood up.
"Sit down, I'll do your makeup," Jackie pulled a chair out from under the desk and beckoned Star to sit down.
Star obeyed and took a seat, watching Jackie as she went through her bag, she pulled out a large makeup bag and threw it on the desk.
"Okay, let's get started," Jackie pulled out an eyeshadow pallet and started applying the makeup.
~Marco's room~
Marco sat on his bed, his head in his hands.
"Why am I so awkward, I should've spoken to her on the way home, I've made everything worse," Marco said out loud.
He stood up and headed into the bathroom, climbing into the shower. Quickly, he washed his body before turning the shower off and wrapping a towel around his waist. He left the bathroom and took a seat on his bed, staring at himself in the mirror, he started to play with his hair, trying to see which hairstyle would suit him the best.