Chapter 9- The Water Park

They arrived at the water park, it was later than they intended, but neither of them cared.
Angie and Rafael lead them to the changing rooms.
"You two go in those, we're going to try and find one over there," Angie pointed to some changing rooms and handed them a key, "that's for your locker."
Star and Marco thanked her and then went into separate changing rooms.
..
A couple of minutes later, everyone was in the water park, there were a lot of people dotted around. Angie and Rafael has spotted their new friends and went to sit with them. Star and Marco decided to go on a slide together.
They climbed the huge stairway and stood in the queue for a couple of minutes until it was their turn to ride.
They sat side-by-side on the slide, until one of the workers came over to them, "I don't mean to be a pain, but she's going to have to sit in front of you," he pointed to a sign above the slide, the sign read - 'the smaller person must sit in the front'
"Oh, right sorry," Star moved to sit in between Marcos legs, Marco gulped and pretended to look casual.
"Don't worry about it, you can go whenever you want now," he walked away and went to speak to the people in the lines.
"Are you ready?" Marco asked Star.
"Y-yeah," she pushed herself forward and Marco copied her until the water carried them on their own.
They reached the end of the slide and were suddenly thrown into a pool of water, they both swam to the top of the water and Star giggled.
"Marco, you almost drowned me back there."
Marco shook his head and chuckled lightly.
They both went over to an open pool area where they could swim freely. Just when they started to swim around, they were approached by two girls that they had never seen before.
"Hey, it's Marco right? And Star?" A girl who was a little taller than Star spoke up, brushing her blonde hair out of her face, revealing a blue streak.
"Yeah, and you are?" Marco shrugged.
"Jackie, our parents are friends, mine told me to look out for you," she smiled sweetly and turned to look at Star, "oh my, you are so pretty."
"Thanks," Star said awkwardly and smiled.
The girl next to her spoke up, "the names Janna."
"We were just about to go into the rapids, you wanna join us?" Jackie asked, adjusting her strapless swimsuit.
"Sure," Marco looked over at Star and she nodded.
Angie looked over at the couple beside her, "looks like our children have met," she pointed over to Marco, Jackie, Star and Janna.
"Yeah, I'm glad, they look like they are getting along, Jackie is with her friend, Janna. She met her a couple days ago."
..
They followed their new friends until they reached a large circular pool, a rock placed in the middle. There were a lot of people grabbing onto the sides and struggling to get out.
They all swam into the rapids and were immediately taken away by the waves, Star trying her best to keep her head above the water.
Jackie and Marco stayed in front of them while Janna stayed behind with Star.
"So then, how long you staying for?" Janna asked.
"Two weeks," Star answered, looking at Jackie as she splashed Marco, causing him to giggle.
"Me too, I met Jackie here on the first day, she was in the bar and tripped over my chair," Janna laughed at the memory.
"Janna! I thought I told you to keep that to yourself!" Jackie frowned and tried to hold back a smile.
Marco saw his chance and surprised Jackie with a huge wave of water, which hit her in the back of her head.
"You little-" she playfully slapped Marco's shoulder and tried to push him under the water to no avail.
"Star, you know you don't have to watch Marco the entire time right?" Janna laughed and shook her head.
"Sorry, was I staring?" Star shuddered as a small amount of water from Jackie missed Marco and hit her face.
"Yeah, you're not jealous are you?" Janna smirked and tapped Stars nose.
"What? No!" Star flicked some water at Janna.
"I am, your friends hot," Janna cleared her throat, "Jackie! Let's go on the slide!"
Star sighed as she was dragged away by Janna.