Chapter 14- Swimming

Star splashes Marco with water, before diving under and swimming in-between his legs, ending up behind him.
"Hey!" Marco spins around and she instantly dives under the water again, she splashed him again and managed to swim away without him which direction she went. She stopped for a second and called his name. Marco found her and started to swim towards her and she immediately started to swim away. He started to catch up with her and she let out a small giggle when he tried to grab her leg but missed. She kicks out and a huge wave of water collides with his face. Stars laughs again and swims away once again.
Marco calls her name but she carries on swimming away from him. He carries on swimming after her until he got close enough to grab her hand and pull her over to him.
She tried to pull her hand away from his, but eventually stopped fighting and allowed herself to be pulled over to him, she wrapped her fingers around his hand and looked into his eyes, she snickered and he shook his head, before letting out a chuckle himself.
She lets go of his hand and swims behind him, grabbing his head and pulling him into the water, his head was engulfed in the water and she wrapped her legs around his waist so she was sitting on his back. He fought his way through the water, still carrying Star on his back until he got tired and placed her back onto the ground. Star started to swim away again, this time she was swimming on her back, looking at him as she tried to escape.
"Hey! Stop swimming away," Marco laughs and grabs her ankles, pulling her back over to him, she came over quicker than he expected her to and she bumped into his chest. She supported herself by wrapping her arms around his neck so he was practically carrying her, without thinking, she wrapped her legs around his waist
They stared at each other for a while and Star started to frown like she was deciding on her next move. Before Marco could react, Star's lips were on his own, and he melted into her lips. She pulled away and Marco noticed the huge blush that was forming on her cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," Star avoided eye contact with him, even when he tried to look at her, she turned her head the other day.
Marco smirks and pulled Star's chin so she was forced to look at him, she gulped when her eyes connected with his.
"Star...Do you want to know who I have a crush on?"
Star gulps and shivers as he rests his hand on her back, she nods, making sure not to break the eye contact.
Marco leans forward and their lips collide once again, Star hungrily deepened the kiss, she didn't know she would ever get the chance to do this again so she wanted to make the most of it.
Star pulled away to get her breath back and they shared a small smile before he placed her gently back on the sand, the water still sloshing around their sides.
Star sucked her bottom lip, tasting him once before she started to speak, "well, that was... Interesting..."
Marco nods and tried to hide his red cheeks.