Chapter 5- The Party pt.2

She took a seat beside Marco, grinning at him when his mum passed her a drink.
"What took you so long?" Marco asked, hoping to distract them from what he just did. 
"I was getting ready, duh," Star laughed, she was still getting over Marco's incident.
Star  traced her fingers across the top of her glass, while lightly bobbing her head to the quiet music playing in the background.
Angie broke the silence, "you look nice Star, and so do you, Marco."
"Thank you," Star smiled and took a sip of her drink.
"It's so nice here," Rafael says, admiring the decorations and chandeliers.
"Are you guys going to move out together?" Angie asks, raising her eyebrow.
"Jesus mum, trying to get rid of us already?"
"No no, it's not that, I just thought that's what you guys would want, you've been friends for at least seven years."
"We should, Marco," Star adds.
Marco shrugs and takes a drink, making sure to keep it in his mouth this time.
Stars face suddenly lights up as a song begins to play, "I love this song! Marco please dance with me!" Star grabs his hands and stares at him in excitement.
"No way," Marco shakes his head and pulls his hands away from her.
Angie tuts, "go on, Marco, have some fun, it's not like anyone here knows who you are."
"Nope, I can't dance," Marco shudders at the thought.
Star groans, "please?"
Marco was suddenly overcome by a feeling of guilt, "fine, but not for long."
"Yay! Thank you," she quickly gets up and practically drags him to the dance floor.

Star carelessly danced as Marco watched and looked around awkwardly, wondering what to do.
"Marco, what are you doing?" Star stopped dancing and turned to look at him.
"I don't know, can we sit back down now?" He pleaded.
"Nope, come here," Star held out her hand for Marco to take.
Marco took her hand and let her control his movements, until he began to get the hang of it. The song ended and they both stopped dancing, they looked at each other and started to laugh.
"That was fun," Star said breathlessly and followed Marco back to their table.
Marco noticed Angie holding her phone up, clearly recording.
"Oh god."
"What's wrong?" Star patted his shoulder.
"It's nothing," Marco carried on walking until they reached their table.
They both sat down and finished their drinks.
Marco moves closer to Angie, whispering to her "please don't post that video anywhere."
"No promises," Angie said excitedly causing Marco to roll his eyes.
Rafael finished his drink and put it down on the table, "we're going to go to bed now, you two can stay down here if you like, here's some money if you want to order anything," he threw £30 on the table and left.
"Thank you!" Star yelled after them.
"At least now we can order alcohol without getting lectured," Marco sighed and stood up, "do you want anything?" He asked, brushing down his suit.
"Surprise me," she grins and rests her head on her hand.
Marco came back a few minutes later, carrying two glasses.
"I got us red wine," he puts a glass down in front of Star, "I hope you like it."
"Ooh, someone's fancy," Stars smiles at him and takes a sip.