Chapter 4- The Party

Wow I haven't updated in a long time, sorry about that... I've been pretty busy recently.
There was a quiet knock on the door, Marco went to open it, his parents were stood outside.
"Star, Marco, I just thought that I'd tell you that we can go to the bar tonight, the hotel are hosting a small welcoming party for the new guests to attend at 9pm," Angie smiled at Marco.
"Sure, we will come," Marco turned to look at star, who was standing behind him, trying to look at who was outside.
"We should go and unpack, I hope you like the room, and behave yourselves," Angie pointed at them and entered the room next to them, Marco shut the door and turned to Star.
"Are we going to a party?!" she said happily.
"Yes, tonight at 9."
Star let out a small gasp, "I brought the perfect dress for this!"
"Can I see?"
"Nope! It's gonna be a surprise!" Star unzipped her suitcase and began pulling out her clothes, before hanging them inside her wardrobe.

..

"Marco, I'm gonna go and take a shower."
"Okay! But be quick, we have to leave soon," Marco called after Star as she headed into the bathroom.
Marco looked through his clothing and picked out the perfect outfit, it was casual, but just about perfect for the situation.
He put it on quickly, hoping that Star wouldn't suddenly walk out of the bathroom and see him butt-naked.
Marco waited for a few more minutes, 9pm was getting closer, and he was starting to grow nervous, he didn't want to be late and he was starving.
Marco knocked on the bathroom door, the shower turned off and he heard Stars small voice from the other side of the door, "Marco, go without me, I'll find you later."

..

Marco hesitantly left the room and walked down the stairs.
Once he reached the bar area he immediately spotted his mum and dad sitting at a table, 4 drinks already set out for him and Star.
He sat down and sighed dramatically, "Stars coming in a minute, she's just finishing getting ready."
"Okay, I hope you guys like your room, I payed a lot of money for that specific room, especially for that jacuzzi."
"It's really nice, Star seems really happy with it," I smile at them and turn around to look for Star.
"She'll come eventually, Marco, don't worry about her," Angie placed her hand on top of Marco's and squeezes gently.
"She's here now, actually," Rafael points out.
Star watched watched as Marco turned around to look at her, as soon as he laid eyes on her, he spat out his entire drink, he coughed and wiped his mouth before awkwardly smiling back at her.
"Marco! What are you doing?" Angie laughed and frowns at Rafael, who just shrugged.
"Stupid," Star finally reaches the table and rolled her eyes at Marco.
Her hair was curled and half of it was tied in a bun on her head, the other half resting on her shoulders and trailing down her back, just about reaching her waist. She wore a dress with a laced top and black skirt. Her makeup was lightly applied and she had a dark shade of red lipstick on. (I've added a picture of Stars dress above ^)