Chapter 1

Clara Alonso and Diego Ramos had a very special friendship which everyone was kinda jealous of. They understood each other so well and they loved to have fun together.

Also their friendship was special because they had a lot of scenes together in Violetta as "lovers" and this is what made it more special.

Clari had a boyfriend at the beginning. His name was Diego Dominguez but their relationship was a bit unstable but it was mostly because of Diego who seemed to to be flirting with every other girls around him and being mean with Clari and this made heri unsure about everything.

On one break she was thinking about it when she was staring at Diego and Tini when the other Diego sat down beside her.

- You seem really down because of him... - he sighed.

- W-What?! No... It's not true! - she snapped but after a few moment of trying to shand his cold scated she gave in - Okay!... It's true...

- I knew it... You know I can read you like a book.

- Stop joking!

- I'm not joking.... But I'm rather worried about you - he said as he turned to face her - If you're just gonna sit here, doing nothing you'll lose him...

- I tried so many times! - she snapped again, her voive was shaking.

- You have to try... But if he doesn't stop... he doesn't love you like you love him...

Clara kept quiet while looking down. He then stood up and was about to leave when Clari grabbed his arm.

- Don't go... - she muttered shyly - Please...

- Do you want me to stay, hm? - Diego asked cheekily, she nodded then stood up and he pulled her into a bearhug - Calm down.... Everything will be fine... - he whispered.

- Thank you... - she sighed as she instantly calmed down. When she pulled away she smiled - You always know what to say, don't you?

- I know exactly how to be a gentleman... Not like some others who calling themselves "real men" - said Diego with a cheeky grin across his face.

- Yeah... That's true... Very true... - she smiled.

- Yes. I know I'm right. I'm always right! - he said jokingly which made Clari giggle as well - Now! That smile always look so much better on you... Just keep smiling whenever you're with me, will ya? - he said happily.

- Alright - she giggled - It's not that hard when I'm with you.

He just smiled.

- Hmm... Now... I need to get something to eat! I can't be an overprotective dad and a hopeless lover at the same time if I'm hungry! - he said and he was about to leave when Clari jumped beside him.

- Hey! Don't just leave me here! - she said - I'm coming too!

- That's my girl! - he laughed.

Then they linked arms together and walked off. The only problem was that the other Diego saw the whole scene from afar.

Later in the dressing-room the two Diego met.

- I see you have a really good friendship with MY girlfriend - said Dominguez furiously.

- That's indeed true - nodded Ramos calmly.

- Don't even try with anything or you'll regret it!

- Hold on for a second! I would never do something like that.. She has you... Even though she'd deserve a better guy than you... you who keep flirting with others in front of her.

- Don't tell me what to do! - snapped Dominguez.

- I'm a loyal person... Not like you.

- Tch! I quit!

- You better.

And he left.

- What an asshole... - sighed Ramos before leaving the room as well.

Meanwhile...

- What's up with you and Diego? - asked Tini from Clari at the dressing-room.

- He cheered me up earlier... He's a really good friend - she answered with a smile.

- What?... No... I mean Dominguez. Did you two broke up?

- No... Why do you think that?

- Well... he acts a bit... weird lately...

- I... don't know what's up with him... - Clari muttered sadly - I don't now if I did something wrong or...

- Hey, hey! - she cut her off - Don't get sad! You're too pretty to be sad because of a guy! Let's go to somehwere when we finished with the shooting today! What do you think? - asked Tini curiously.

- Well... Sure. That sounds good.

- How about a girly weekend?? - questioned Cande who came up to them.

- Yes!! - cheered Lodo as well.

- Okay then! - nodded Clari happily.

- Okay! A girly weekend then! - clapped Tini.

Thank you so much for reading! Tell me in the comments if you're interested in this story and how will it continue or not :) x