Chapter 13

Clari woke up and realized she was in her living room and Vincente was licking her face happily.

- Ah... Good morning, boy... - she said sleepy.

Then she just noticed two arms around her waist and as she looked behind her and saw Diego lying there, smiling down at her.

- Good morning, beautiful... - he said, smiling.

- Good morning... - she muttered - Did you stay here the whole night...?

- Yeah... We were watching a movie and you fell asleep while watching it and... I didn't want to leave you... I hope you don't mind...

- No... No, I don't mind... - Clari smiled then kissed his cheek - I'm gonna go and make us some breakfast!

- Alright, sounds good - Diego smiled then they both got up and while Clari went to the kitchen he began to play with Vincente.

After a while she went back to the living room and saw Diego playing with her dog made her smile. She just stood there and watched them for while.

- I'm still surprised though... - she said.

- Why? - Diego asked confused.

- Vincente never really liked anyone at first sight but seems like he likes you from the beginning and still.

- He probably know I'm a dog person... or you they say it - he giggled.

- Yeah... That's probably it - she smiled.

Later they ate breakfast they took Vincente out for a walk in the nearby park and meanwhile they were chatting.

- When will we meet with your mother? - Clari asked.

- Around lunch time at her house... I'll have to go home to change though and after that we can go - answered Diego.

- Okay... I'm a bit afraid though... - muttered Clari.

- Huh? Why?

- That what would your mom think about me... after she got to know me better...

- She'll love you more than now - he smiled - Believe me... you have nothing to be afraid of.

Clari just smiled and kissed his cheek.

- Well... Thank you then - she said.

- It's the truth... - he said - But I need now something more... - he added with a cheeky grin.

- Like what, hm? - asked Clari on a playful voice.

- Like a sweet... passionate kiss from the only woman who makes me happy and makes my heart beating so fast like this... - he said while placing her hand on his chest above his heart.

Clari couldn't help but smile happily and blushing as he did that. She then touched his cheek then kissed his lips passionately while he wrapped both arms around her waist.

They'd have continued this for more minutes if Vincente wouldn't start barking and when they were looking what is he barking at they noticed Dominguez, watching then from the distance.

- Like a creep... - Diego muttered.

- Just let's go... - giggled Clari.

- Alright, dear - he smiled and walked away.

Later on the couple met up with Andrea at her house.

- Clara! My dear! Welcome! - she said as she hugged Clari happily first.

- Hello Andrea! How are you doing later? - Clari said with a smile.

- Ah, so much better than when we've last seen each other!

- I'm glad you hear that!

- Yeah... Well, I had a really good help so... - she said while kissing Diego on the cheek.

- I bet - Clari giggled and kissed Diego's cheek as well.

- Well, well... I could happily get use to this! - joked Diego.

- Silly boy - laughed Andrea - Come on in now and sorry for my dog, Tyson... He doesn't really like strangers...

- Tyson? - blinked Clari.

- Tyson is her dog... a Chihuahua...

- Ahh... now I understand...

But as soon as she went in and Tyson ran up to her he sniffed her around for a few moment then started wagging his tail happily.

- Wow... Well... that must've meant something - smiled Andrea.

- How interesting - smiled Clari while stroked Tyson's head - A few days ago the same happened to my dog Vincente and Diego...

- Oh really?

- Yes.

- Well... dogs can see who's the good and who's the bad person.

- That's true - Clari blushed and so did Diego.

- Aww... How sweet you two are! - giggled Andrea.

- Mom... If we're talking about this... I need to tell you something - Diego started then grabbed Clari's hand gently.

Andrea looked at them for a moment with a serious expression then smiled.

- Let me guess... you two are a couple now. Am I right?

The couple's eyes widened in surprise then they both giggled.

- Yeah... this is right - he smiled.

- Perfect! You two make a great couple! - said Andrea happily.

- Are you really happy for us? - questioned Clari a bit still surprised.

- You have been there for him when he was sad and broken at the hospital and you have been his friend for years... No one can be more perfect to him than you are, my dear - she said then hugged her - Welcome to our family!

- Thank you - Clara smiled happily.

Diego just smiled and looked at them when Andrea called out for him.

- What are you waiting for there? Come here! - she said and he joined the hug.

After they finished hugging Andrea whispered into Clari's ear while grinning:

- Besides... for a while now he didn't talk about anything or anyone else just about you... So I was truly hoping this will happen one day and it did!

- Yeah... - Clari smiled - I never thought I once will fall in love with him this much... But... I know this won't sound too professional from an actress but... After so much of kissing I once... just didn't want it to finish...

- Aww!

- It is true...

- What's true? - questioned Diego all of a sudden.

- That you're a professional kisser, my son - laughed Andrea.

- Oh really?

- Yes... - giggled Clari.

- Well, well... - smirked Diego.

- You made me fall in love with you by kissing me so perfectly... - muttered Clari while blushing deep red and looking away.

Diego then walked closer to her, lifted her chin up and kissed her lips softly.

After a few minutes...

- This is what I was talking about... - giggled Clara again.

- Well now... Come cuties, let's eat! - said Andrea as they all sat down to the table and began to eat and continued chatting happily.