Chapter 10

The next week both Diego and Clari went back to work but they agreed to keep their relationship hidden to the others even if they saw the pictures.

In the morning everyone went to the dressing-rooms to get ready.

- Clari, Clari, Clari!! - screamed Lodo and Tini at the same time.

- Yes, yes, yes?? What is it? - laughed Clari.

- Tell us finally! - snapped Lodo.

- Tell you what?

- About you and Diego! - said Tini.

- I-I have nothing to say... - stuttered Clari, trying to avoid eye contact with the girls.

- No, huh? - grinned Lodo.

- S-Stop this!

- Then tell us the truth! - she demanded.

- Fine... but not here!

- Then let's meet after the shooting and THEN you have to tell us! - said Tini.

- F-Fine... - muttered Clari.

Carla heard the whole conversation and got pretty curious so when she was meeting up with Diego she decided to ask him about it.

- I know it's not my business but... did something happened between you and Clara? - she asked.

- What do you mean? - Diego questioned back confused while drinking his morning coffee.

- I... don't know... I just heard a conversation between her and Lodo and Tini...

- I don't know what were they talking about but it sure wasn't about me - he said calmly - She was only helping me out at the hospital...

- I see... - she nodded.

- Carla... I'm not doing anything with anyone or even if I do... it's my personal business.

- You were kissing her! - she suddenly snapped - I saw that picture!

- It was only for the show we did there!

- Oh yeah??

- Yeah,

- Then kiss me!

- What?! - he jumped up in surprise.

- You heard me!

- Why?

- To prove you and her have nothing than friendship!

Diego took a deep breath to calm down then he continued.

- I'm not going to kiss you until it's not on the scene - he said.

- You love her, don't you? - Carla groaned with tears in her eyes.

- What do you care??

- Because I...

She suddenly froze.

- Carla... - Diego sighed - Stop talking nonsense...

- But... - she muttered, looking down.

He pulled her into a hug. Clari saw that too from far behind.

- What the hell is this woman doing?? - she thought to herself.

- Let's go and take a walk... shall we? - Diego smiled as he grabbed her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

- Yeah... I guess that would be good... - Carla sighed - Maybe I was wrong... - she thought to herself.

As they started walking they met up with Clari who was on her phone. Diego grabbed her by the waist quietly and continued walking.