Chapter 24

The time has came when Clari joined back to the shooting and both her and Diego was happy about it. They were happy to work together again.

One morning:

- Hey, beautiful! - said Diego as he wrapped his arms around Clari gently - How are you this wonderful morning?

- Already so much better than I was... - she smiled as she turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

- Hmm... Oh yeah? And why is that? - he asked cheekily, even though he knew the answer.

- Take a guess? - she winked.

- Maybe it's because of me? - he grinned then leaned in to kiss her.

- That's correct... - she whispered between his lips.

- Then kiss me... Kiss me and show me how you really feel...

Clari didn't say anything, just pulled his closer and kissed him on the lips softly.

- Thank you... - he grinned again - That was satisfying for now...

- For now? - Clari giggled - So you want more?

- Of course! Always - he winked as he wrapped his arms around her waist firmly.

- Oh! Well... How about we meet up later? - she said, smiling while holding his cheeks.

- Hmm.... Sounds good - he grinned.

Later Diego accidentally saw her taking some pills which made him curious.

- Diego! What's the matter? - asked Alfredo from his friend who was staring at Clari the whole time.

- I have to go... - he muttered then quickly stood up and left to go after Clari.

He quickly caught up with her.

- Ah, Diego! - she smiled but then she noticed that he seems concerned - What's wrong?

He pulled her into an empty room and there he began to speak:

- What kind of pills did you take just a moment ago? - he asked and Clari froze.

- W-Well... - she stuttered.

- Pregnancy control (I don't know how to say it in English though^^") pills, right?

Clari slowly nodded, not know what will Diego do.

He paused for a moment before continued speaking...

 - He told you to take them, right?

Clari slowly nodded again.

- That selfish bastard... - he hissed.

- He didn't want me tk get pregnant which is understandable - she said while looking down - And... I just got used to these and... yeah...

Diego lifted her chin up and looked deeply into her eyes.

- Can I ask you something? And please answer me honestly...

- I'm always honest to you, Diego...

- That's good because I am too - he smiled then continued - Do you want to be a mother?

- Well, I... - she muttered.

- Tell me... - he whispered softly while caressing her cheek.

- Yes... I want to be a mother one day... - she admitted.

- And would you like to be a mother of my child? - he asked and her eyes widened in surprised.

- W-What? - she stuttered.

- You heard me - he smiled then leaned closer and whispered - I want to have a family with you... There would be you... me... and a little girl or boy... - he said while kissing her neck - What do you say? Would you stop with those pills for me?

- Of course... And I would love to have a family with you as well... - she whispered with tears in her eyes.

- I hope those tears are tears of happiness - Diego smiled as he wiped away her tears.

- What else could they be? - Clari smiled then pulled him closer and kissed his lips softly.

At this moment Diego picked her up and sat her down on the nearby table while kept kissing her slowly with so much passion.

- Oh... What are you doing? - said Clari, blushing deeply.

- What do you think? - he relied with a cheeky grin across his face while holding her butt firmly.

- We need to go back soon and...

Before she could finish her sentence Diego cut her off with a passionate kiss.

- Until then we still have um... - he quickly checked his watch - Around 15 minutes... We still have plenty of time - he winked teasingly.

- Hmm... Alright then... I'm give up for now - she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck - Good that we became this close cause if we didn't I'd have never know this naughty side of yours... - she grinned.

- Oh? So you do like me being naughty, huh?

- Well... I never said I didn't!

- That's true... - he smirked before started kissing her again.