Chapter 19

Clara is in Madrid for 2 weeks now. She has been living with her mother and keeping her company because she had been depressed since Clari's dad disappeared a year ago.

They have seen trying to find any clues about him but there was nothing they could find mostly because almost everything was secured from other people. Even from relatives and there was nothing they could do about it.

She was worried and she's planning to take her mother with her back to Buenos Aires but she wasn't sure about it yet.

She has also been keeping the contact with Diego every day which helped her so much because everytime they talk he always tells her what happened that day on the shooting and stuff like that.

- ... But enough about me... How are you? - said Diego one night when they were talking on the phone.

- I'm fine... really... I just miss you so much - muttered Clari.

- I miss you too, you know that... I hope soon I can be with you again - he said in a cheerful voice - How about your mother? How does she feels now? And before you would ask Helen told me the exact reason why you wanted to go to Madrid.

Clari was shocked now to hear that and a word couldn't come out of her mouth when Diego sighed and continued speaking:

- Why didn't you tell me that?

- I... I didn't want you to get worried about me... - she said - This is a family issue... And my mother was feeling really sad and...

- Okay, okay... I get it.

- I'm sorry, Diego... I didn't want to lie, I just...

- You just didn't want me to worry... right?

- ... Yeah...

- I'm not mad at you, beautiful... - he said, now on a calm and kind voice - I'm just worried... as you said... But you know... whenever you need me even from the distance... just call me.

- I know... thank you... - Clari sighed with tears in her eyes - I love you sooo much... you know that, right?

- I know - he giggled - But I love you more!

- That's not possible!

- Hahh! You'll see when you're back how possible is that - he was now joking and he made Clari laugh.

Time passed by faster then anyone would think and Clara knew that the shooting ended back in Buenos Aires.

Her and her mother, Angelica were talking about the series and what are they usually do on the shootings and that somehow always made both of them smile.

One afternoon they were talking happily at home when someone knocked on the door. Clari went to open it and her mouth hang open in surprise.

The visitor was Florenzia Benitez and she almost jumped into her arms in happiness.

- Yes! I found you! - she said happily.

- F-Flor... How did you...?

- I have relatives who live here and I was curious so I asked them if they know where does your mother lives. They knew since they're living on this street as well! So here I am now! - she explained.

- Who is it, darling? - they heard Angelica's voice from the living room.

- Just a friend, mom! - shouted Clari then turned back to Flor - Ah, wanna come in?

- Sure!

After that Clari introduced everyone to everyone and they sat down together when someone knocked again and now it was a guy, named Alex from nearby. Him and Clari are childhood friends and since she lives with her mother Alex keeps coming back.

He had a "little" crush on her.

- Clari!! - he screamed in happiness then he wanted to hug her but she pulled away.

- Don't you dare! - she hissed - Anyway what are you doing here again? You were here around... around an hour ago or two.

- I know but I missed youuu!

- Jesus, fine! Come in but don't touch me!

- Okay, okay!!

 Then they heard Flor's voice...

- Clari! Come! You have to see this! - she screamed excitedly.

When they went to the living room Flor and Angelica was watching an interview on the TV with the cast of Violetta.

There were exactly Diego and Tini talking.

Clari sighed deeply as soon as she saw her beloved's face on the TV.

- Almost two months since I haven't seen you... - she muttered.

- What did you say?? - Alex said.

- Nothing...

They both sat down and watched the whole interview.

It was near the end  when...

- Before you finish this... - Diego cut the riporter off - I have a message to someone...

Tini looked at him confused for a minute then she just smiled.

- Alright - said the riporter confused - Say it...

- I want to dedicate this to the most beautiful woman I know and love... - he started then after a little pause he continued with a smile - Maria Clara Alonso...

- Woah! - moaned the riporter in surprise.

Meanwhile Alex, Flor and Angelica were all looking at Clari who was now fighting to hold her tears back.

Meanwhile Diego continued...

- Now she's far away from me right now... helping her mother out... - he took a deep breath then continued - I want to say... Clari, if you see this remember that I love you so much and I'm waiting for you to come home again... To come back to me...

- Wait wait! - interrupted the riporter - Does that mean you and her are...

- Yes - he nodded.

- Are you two together?! - asked the riporter from Diego, Angelica and Alex from Clari shocked.

- Yes, we are... - said the couple at the same time.

- I love her so much... - Diego continued - So Clari... I want you back as soon as possible! I love you and miss you daily!

After this the interview ended and Clari was now crying. She was so happy to see this and sad because she couldn't hug and kiss him after this cute confession on the TV.