Chapter 2

Later the same day the shooting has finally ended and everyone was exhausted.

When everyone finished changing Clari quickly found her boyfriend and told him about her and the other girls' plan.

- Alright baby, go ahead! - said Diego happily - Take care and have fun!

- Thanks! - she kissed his cheek.

Jusr after Clari left she met Ramos too.

- How are you, girl? You seem quite happy now - he smiled.

- Actually yes, I am! We'll be having a girly weekend from today with Cande, Lodo and Tini!

- That's good. Have fun! - he hugged her then he left and Clari went to find the girls too.

When the whole group got ready then first went to the cinema where they met with Alba and Mercy so they joined too and later they went at Tini's and they spend the whole weekend together.

On the next week everyone went back to their work. They worked hard and the director was really happy about how fast and good they can work together.

There was the scene where German is going to kiss Angie but Diego, either Clari were upset about it since they're done this a few times now, but there was one problem: Clari's boyfriend who was still jealous of Ramos and since he was only getting a student role in the next season that made him more annoyed but he had to live with it.

- Are you ready? - questioned Ramos.

- Yes! As always!

The scene:

- You know what would I do to you? - asked German with a cheeky grin on his face and a glass of water in his hand.

- No... No, but I hope you won't pour that water at me - joked Angie when suddenly German kissed her.

- Cut! - scremed the director suddenly when all the cameras stopped and the couple broke the kiss.

Dominguez looked frustrated before he left but Clari didn't notice that as she and Ramos hugged each other.

- Great job, guys! - said the director - Would you mind doing this one more time? - he asked.

- Well? - Ramos looked at Clari.

- I'm tired to be honest... But one more time I can do it - she said.

- Okay then! Get ready! - the director shouted before left, Clari shaked her head.

- Ah... Wouldn't it be better doing this... a bit far away from my ear?? - she muttered, Diego laughed.

- That's just how he is, I guess - he said.

- Yeah... I suppose.

A few minutes later they got ready to shoot the same scene again but this time it was different. Not for those who watched Clara and Diego in the scene but for them who were doing it.

- Cut! - shouted the director but this time the couple hardly broke the kiss and none of them truly understand why.

- That was good... - muttered Diego, a bit embarrassed.

- Yeah... It was... - said Clari.

 - These times I get jealous a bit... - he murmurred quietly.

- ... W-What did you say?

- Nothing! - he shaked his head then sighed.

- Are you okay? - asked Clari, worried.

- I'm fine, I'm fine. Just a bit tired, that's all.