Chapter 12

On Saturday morning Clari was getting ready to go to the photo shoot. The photographer decided to go out to the nearby park to take the photos and soon after everyone arrived they started to work.

Early afternoon they took a break and while they were resting Clari decided to practise her line to the filming while she was laying on the grass and didn't even noticed that someone came up to her.

- Practising, huh? - said the male voice.

As she looked up she noticed Diego standing there above her.

- Yeah... The next week's shooting will be my last for the 2nd season and I want to make it perfect - she smiled - Even if those lines are sad... atleast to me...

- The farewells huh?

- Yeah...

Then Diego sat down beside her on the grass.

- Huh? What are you doing?? - Clari giggled.

- I'm joining you... if you don't mind of course... - he answered calmly.

- Of course I don't! I'm glad you're here though...

- Well... I'm glad too - he smiled as he leaned above her then kissed her forehead.

- Have you heard anything else about Dominguez and Carla?

- Not really... But Carla still acts weird around me...

- That's your fault!

- Why?!

- Because yoU're too nice, too cute, too loving and the hell knows what else!

And as soon as Clari realized what she just said she began to blush violently.

- Oh... Is that so? - grinned Diego after hearing that - I'll take that as a compliment then.

She just giggled. They were still in the same position when the photographer came back.

- Ah! Mr. Ramos! - he cheered.

- Michael! - he smiled happily then shook his hand - What's up?

- Just working though.

- Working with a beautiful angel like her and you're only this excited? - joked Diego - I'll take your job for today!

They laughed.

- Now now... We need to continue! - said Michael.

- Okay, I'm ready! - said Clari as she stood up.

- How about if I wait for you until you finish here then we do something together? - Diego suggested.

- Okay! - she smiled.

Soon they finished with the photos and after that Clari and Diego headed off together.

- Isn't the tomorrow will be enough? - joked Clari.

- No, because tomorrow will be the three of us... I want to be alone with you - he said.

- Aaahh.... I see... - she giggled - Then we are we gonna go, hm?

- I don't know yet... Let's just walk for now!

- Well... as long as I'm with you... I'm totally fine with that.

- You're too nice, Clari... I don't even deserve that - Diego sighed.

- Come on... You wanted my attention and now you have it - she smiled then touched his cheek - And you are the one being too nice, you know!