Chapter 21

After the riporter finally let Clari go she quickly went shopping then headed home.

- Where have you been so long? - questioned her mother.

- A damn riporter got me on the way - she replied. exhaused.

- I see... - giggled Angelica - I'm guessing he was asking you about Diego's message not so long ago... Am I right?

- Yeah... That was what exactly happened!

- I knew it!

- Yeah... - Clari giggled - They wanted me to say a reply to that as well.

- And you did??

- Well, I...

But before Clari could answer her phone was ringing.

- I take it as a yes - smiled Angelica as she kissed her daughter's forehead then left the room.

She exactly knew who was calling now. Diego.

And she was right...

- Hello, Diego! - said Clari happily as soon as she took the phone.

- Clari!

- What's up? Did something happened? - she asked cheekily even though she knew why he was calling.

- I think you know what happened... - said Diego in a happy voice.

She could tell he was very happy now.

- I'm guessing it's about an interview...

- Well, you guessed it right! - Diego said now a bit calmer - Thank you... It means a lot to hear from you all that...

- Everything I said was true... And I want everyone to know that how much you mean to me and how much I love you!

She could feel now that Diego was blushing madly in embarrassment.

- I love you too... So much... - he muttered.

Time was passing by and the next filming was near.

Clari was still in Madrid and she was planning to go back home.

- Mom... Do you want to come with me in Buenos Aires? - she asked her mother, hoping that she'll say yes because she didn't want to leave her alone.

- Darling, you'll be working hard again and---

- Don't even start that you would be a bother to me because you wouldn't! - said Clari - Come with me...

- Alright, fine - she gave in and Clari hugged her.

- But we'll traveling a bit as well, if that's okay with you.

- That's always okay to me, my dear! - said Angelica jokingly.

A month later they got on to the plane and went to Buenos Aires.

On the airport Helen greeted them happily and she took them to Clari's apartment where they were having a nice, little chat.

- And Diego knows that yoU're here?! - questioned Helen excitedly.

- Not yet... But I want to surprise him - said Clari, smiling.

- Aww! That's soo cute!! - she cheered.

- BUT don't say anything to anyone about it!

- I won't! I promise!

They all laughed and after that both Clari and her mother needed some rest so they decided to stay home for the rest of the day but Clari told Helen to not to tell anyone that she's home.

She only told Martina that she's hope:

- Yaay! - she cheered happily on the phone - I can't wait to see you!! Or wait! Can I visit you after the shooting??

- Yeah, sure - said Clari, smiling - How's Diego doing?

- He's fine... Even though he's not himself lately... probably because he misses you.

- And this is why I'm gonna visit tomorrow but until then don't tell him that I'm home, okay?

- Okay!

The next morning Clara couldn't hide her excitement even from her mother.

She was so excited to see her friends after months and she was even more excited to see Diego again.

- You woke up a bit early, you know - smiled Angelica when she saw her daughter coming out of her room.

. I can't help it, mom! I'm sooo excited to see the guys again! - she said.

- I bet you are!

- Would you come with me too?? I want to introduce you to Diego!

- Okay, sure!

Later they went to the Castillo house where they were shooting the scenes today, as Tini said to Clari and as soon as they went in she was the first who greeted them and hugged Clari and after everyone greeted everyone and they calmed down they went straight where the shooting was going in that moment.

That moment Diego was on the scene with Florenzia.

Clari was just watching him quietly, not wanting to bother into the scene, but Diego noticed her almost right away and suddenly froze.

The shoot finished, Diego walked closer to her, his eyes were widened in surprise.

- Clari... - he muttered and Clari ran up to him, jumped into his arms happily and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her and swung her around a few times then kissing her lips passionately while she wrapped both her arms and legs around his body, not noticing that the whole cast and everyone was looking at them and smiling.

They were just hugging and kissing for a few long minutes before let go of each other and just gazing at each other.

Another five minutes passed when Diego finally spoke up:

- When did you arrive back? - Diego asked after snapping out of his thoughts.

- Just yesterday... But I wanted to surprise you - smiled Clari.

- Well... It worked - he smiled too - Welcome home... - he whispered then hugged her again now calmly and happily.

- Thank you - she sighed happily.