Chapter 26

One month went by fast and the whole cast were getting ready to leave Sevilla and head to Rome which everyone was excited for.

- Are you also excited for Rome? - asked Diego while wrapping his arms around Clari's waist from behind.

- Ah, I am! I can't wait to be there! - she relied excitedly as she turned around to face him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly.

- I'm glad you are because I am too - he smiled softly and kissed her nose.

After everyone packed their bags up they soon went to the airport and flew to Rome and as soon as they arrived they went to their hotel rooms, then to sightseeing.

This time Clari stayed with Diego, Alfredo, Rodrigo, Tini and Lodo and they sent a good time together and later on the evening they had a dinner together.

Back at the hotel...

- I still can't believe that I'm here... - sighed Clari happily as she layed down on the bed.

- But you should... Because you are here... with me! - smirked Diego as he layed down beside her, wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her on top of him gently.

- Oh... What are you doing? - she giggled.

- I'm just hugging you - he replied then kissed her forehead - And don't think I'm going to let go of you tonight - he added and now kissed her on the lips passionately.

- Hmm.... I don't mind that - she grinned as she kissed him back.

Suddenly Diego gently pushed her down and got on top of her while started kissing her neck slowly and passionately.

- Are you sure you don't mind? - he asked one more time, still grinning cheekily.

- Absolutely not - she said.

- Well, alright then - he whispered - But there will be no turning back...

- That's good... - she smiled as she kissed him again passionately.

A few days later they began to work again and now in Rome. Everything went great on the shootings and the couple's mothers are also got a chance to see what they are actually doing and in breaks they were all together, talking and laughing.

One day they were shooting a wedding part so everyone was in nice suits and dresses all day.

- You look incredible beautiful, my love... - said Diego to Clari before the start. She had a light green dress on.

- Thank you - she smiled - You don't look bad yourself either...

- Well... thank you, my lady - he grinned as he kissed her hand softly.

- I love seeing you in suits like this... It makes you look like a real business man - Clari giggled.

- Why? Am I not a business man? - he asked cheekily while wrapped his arms around her waist gently.

- Actually... yes, you are... kind of... - she smirked - You are my handsome business man...

- Thank you, my lady - he winked before kissed her softly.

Later in a longer break everyone got together to talk and relax before they continued shooting. Diego and Clari were sitting on the couch that was outside with Lodo, Tini, Alfredo, Mirta, Rodrigo, Andrea and Angelica.

While they were talking suddenly Diego pulled Clari in his lap playfully.

- Oh my... What is it now? - she laughed.

- Too many people... and you're not with me... Only this - he replied cheekily again.

- I'm here with you too, you know... - she smiled as she kissed his cheek.

- Well, well... Seems like someone's jealous - said Rodrigo.

- I-I'm not jealous... - muttered Diego, blushing lightly but trying to hide it.

- Yes, you are - joked Alfredo too.

- Stop it, guys... - smiled Clari - Here I'm the only one who's allowed to make him embarrassed...

- Aww... Guys, you're just too cute! - said Tini as she jumped between them and hugged them both tightly.

- Well... We can't really be called anything else, but cute, can we? - joked Diego while kissed Clari on the cheek.

- If you say so - Clari laughed, just as everyone else.

As they continued having their happy moment together suddenly Clari's phone began to ring. As she checked in she saw that it was an unknown number.

- That's weird... - she thought before she picked up - Hello?

- Having a happy moment with your new boyfriend, huh? - said the male voice from the other side - He sure is better than Dominguez was for you...

- Huh? Who is it? - Clari asked, now totally confused.

- Look behind you...

She did as the mysterious caller said and her eyes grew widen open as she recognized the person was standing right behind them....