Chapter 22

Clari and Diego were still hugging happily and Clari suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and let go of him then pulled him to her mother.

- Before we continue anything... I want you to meet my mother - she said to him.

- Ah, okay... - he muttered, a bit confused. He thought her mother was in Madrid but then he noticed an older lady, next to Tini - This is her... probably... - he thought as they arrived.

- Mom... Well, I don't think I need to introduce him after that inderview - giggled Clari.

- And after this scene I just saw, yeah... - Angelica giggled too - By the way it's nice to meet you in person, Diego - she said, smiling - I'm Clari's mother, Angelica.

- It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Alonso - he said politely and kissed her hand.

- Feel free to call me Angelica - she smiled and Diego nodded.

- Anyway... how come you both are here now? - he asked curiously.

- I didn't want to leave her alone back in Madrid... so I take her home with me - Clari explained.

- I see.

- As I heard you have a wonderful mother as well - said Angelica to Diego who first was confused.

- Oh... So she was talking about my mother, huh? - he smiled - Well, yes... How about we all meet up for dinner... tomorrow?

- Sounds good! - smiled Angelica.

- Yeah - smiled Clari too.

Later Angelica went home to leave the love birds alone.

- I missed you soo much! - said Diego as he picked her up again while hugging her.

- I missed you too and you have no idea how happy I was when I saw your message in the TV... -smiled Clari happily while wrapping her arms around his neck - And I'm even more happy now that I'm here with you like this!

- From now no one will stop us being together!

- I agree - she giggled then kissed his lips passionately.

- I love you soo much! You have no idea! - he smiled happier than ever.

- And I love you too!! - she laughed as she hugged him more.

- What are you planning for tonight? - Diego asked curiously.

- Well... nothing really to be honest. I'll spend the night with my mom probably. Why do you ask?

- How about we spend the night together... three of us? As I saw your mother wants to know about me more.

- I can see you already can read her expressions - Clari laughed.

- She's just like you, my dear - he grinned - Both of your expressions are easily readable to me.

- Are you trying to tease me now? - she giggled.

- Maybe...? - he smirked as he pulled her closer by her waist gently.

- I think you do... - she smirked too as she wrapped her arms around his neck and their faces were inches away from each other's - So tell me... what do you want?

- What do I want?

- Yes.

- I want you... - he whispered into her ear and kissed her passionately on the lips - I have German's room now to be private in and it has a pretty huge... what do you think?

- Don't you have scene now? - Clari chuckled.

- For a while I don't have anything to do soo...

- Alright, I got it... - she smiled then whispered - Take me with you upstairs and show me how much you missed me... - she giggled.

Diego didn't need anything more to say. He just grinned then picked her up in bridal style and took her with him upstairs in the room and you can imagine what happened next....