Chapter 3

There were only few days of the filming and everyone put their best into it. Even Clari did her best even though she was really stressed out because of Diego who haven't talk to her for a few days already.

Meanwhile Ramos saw how stressed Clari is but he couldn't do anything against it when one day he got an idea while he was on his break.

- What are you thinking about? - he suddenly heard Martina's voice from behind that made him jump.

- Jesus... How long have you been here?? - he asked a bit confused.

- Just a few minutes now. What's wrong? You haven been deep in thoughts in the past few days in every break and staring into the distance! - said Tini, getting curious - You're not like that, daddy! - she added jokingly.

- Does Clara and Diego still together? - he finally asked after snapping out of his thoughts.

- Umm... Yeah, as I know they are.

- I see...

- But why do you ask?

- Nothing important... Just curious, that's all.

- Are you sure?

But before he could answer Clari appeared...

- Hey, guys! What's up? - she questioned happily.

- Nothing much - said Tini - Just daddy is out of place... once again!

- W-What again?? - Diego snapped.

- I think he's just tired - Clari giggled then kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

- Aww... Guys, I can't belive that this is soon to be over! - Tini screamed as she hugged Clari and Diego together - I'll miss both of you! So much!

- We'll miss you too, girl! - Clara smiled.

- Come on, girls! Don't get so sad already! - said Diego, trying to cheer the girls up and hugged them again.

2 weeks later the shooting finished.

On the weekend the cast had one last party before the 6 months break and of course everyone were there and had fun.

- Clara... are you okay? - questioned Alfredo when he saw she was looking at the other group where Dominguez was in too.

- H-Huh? - muttered Clari - Yeah... I'm fine - she nodded.

- He broke up with you, didn't he? - asked Diego, looking frustrated.

Clari nodded again, now with tears in her eyes. She started shaking as well when Ramos pulled her into his arms and hugged her and she couldn't hold back anymore and started crying into his chest,

- Sssshh... Everything will be fine... - he whispered while rubbed her back.

Alfredo just sighed and shaked his head, Ezequiel and Tini joined hugging her as well.

- Thank you, guys.... I'll be fine now - said Clari as she was about to get out of the hugs but Ramos didn't let her.

- I'm not letting you go home until you're smiling again! - he said and that made her giggle already - Now this is already getting better!

- You're good at this...

- I am! - he winked, everyone else was also smiling.

The rest of the party went very well and Clari felt so much better. After the party Diego took her home.

- I didn't know this party will be this amazing... - she said after arriving to her apartment.

- It's because you was with your true friends, my dear - he smiled - All those were around you who cares and loves you truly.

When they walked to the door they heard a dog barking from the other side of the door.

- Ah... It's my little prince - said Clari - Want to come in?

- Well.... Only if I'm not bothering you - smiled Diego awkwardly.

- You're not bothering me! - she smiled then she opened the door and first a little puppy ran towards them - Hi, baby... - she picked the puppy up.

- How cute... - he smiled as he rubbed the puppy's head gently.

- The only guy who was faithful to me - Clari giggled - His name's Vincente.

- He was the one you and Dominguez adopted, right?

- Yes... Yet Vincente choose me to stay with.

- Then you two probably have a really special friendship, huh?

- Yeah... Ah, but my bad! Do you want anything to drink? A tea maybe?

- Yeah, a tea would be good - Diego nodded.

After Clari made the tea they both sat down and started chatting together.

- Did he break up with you or....?

- I did - said Clari - I've had enough of him...

- That was the best decision that you could make - Diego smiled, trying to comfort her.

- Thank you... - she smiled.

After they've talked a bit more Diego decided to go home.

- You always care about me... Sometimes I feel like you're caring more about me than yourself - Clara smiled - Thank you for that...

- There's no need to say that - he smiled as well - I love you and that's why. I don't like seeing you sad...

Clara kissed his cheek then hugged him.

- Thank you again...

- You're always welcome...

And with that Diego went home.